sia47

Jul 29, 2018
where i should copy save files ?

i checked here : C:\Users\siaak\AppData\LocalLow\VNGINE

but there is nothing like "saves" folder in RenPy

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I found a download link for v0.5.3PE P1 ,but I don't have a premium accunt, the download speed is too slow

Reactions: Zongor

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
there isn't such a folder
and somewhere unity is saving my game
becuz i redownload the game and i have still my saves but i dont know where
It's not in local low it's in local, press Windows key + R and paste in %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/

Reactions: Fantabaldu

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
It's not in local low it's in local, press Windows key + R and paste in %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/
Sorry for being annoying, but you will post de P1 fix version?, i dont want go farther the day 2 because i don't choose the Wimp route, and that's a little bit annoying, the game forced me to the Wimp route.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry for being annoying, but you will post de P1 fix version?, i dont want go farther the day 2 because i don't choose the Wimp route, and that's a little bit annoying, the game forced me to the Wimp route.
It doesn't become available the more people ask for it, it become available when it actually does.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No I will not, it's not a free game. It's unfair if I post something that is for our highest patron tiers. it's not me who posted the game on this forum even if I took over the OP for designing reasons last year, actually I just wanted access to it but they gave me the whole post in my name.

This game was released to patrons only and the update goes to the same channel, so if someone pirates the game here out of spite and then decided to not give you the fixed version, take it up with the guy that shared the game.

We are not against people playing the pirated game version if they simply wouldn't be able to pay for it anyway, but this is literally 2 days after the damn early release, for our highest patreon tiers, even silver won't have it for a while yet. Regardless what people say, we are actually getting more support and messages of encouragement now from people that really enjoys it, and they are enjoying the fixed version since over 24 hours ago.

You could be playing the fixed version right now for the price of 1-2 beers or a Cinema ticket yet people somehow don't find this entertainment value on the same level. That is sad. Specially seeing all the effort people are putting into demanding things from us.

That's just my cents on this.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No I will not, it's not a free game. It's unfair if I post something that is for our highest patron tiers. it's not me who posted the game on this forum even if I took over the OP for designing reasons last year, actually I just wanted access to it but they gave me the whole post in my name.

This game was released to patrons only and the update goes to the same channel, so if someone pirates the game here out of spite and then decided to not give you the fixed version, take it up with the guy that shared the game.

We are not against people playing the pirated game version if they simply wouldn't be able to pay for it anyway, but this is literally 2 days after the damn early release, for our highest patreon tiers, even silver won't have it for a while yet. Regardless what people say, we are actually getting more support and messages of encouragement now from people that really enjoys it, and they are enjoying the fixed version since over 24 hours ago.

You could be playing the fixed version right now for the price of 1-2 beers or a Cinema ticket yet people somehow don't find this entertainment value on the same level. That is sad. Specially seeing all the effort people are putting into demanding things from us.

That's just my cents on this.
Don't argue with stupid! It's a waste of calories. In 10 more posts or so, someone will repeat the same stuff/questions. Ignore them, and blank them out. Sadly its's just the nature of things.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Agree with the above. Great attitude from the dev to accept and even support this site to a level already, ignore those who always ask for more.
Game is great and updates are always worth it. The animations are indeed a very nice touch and make it special when they occur (not always but most). My favorite now is the animation of Gaz outside her house for example.
Keep up the good work, accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative :)

NB: Noticed Gaz has changed a bit? Lost her bush, two lip piercings, tits seem bigger too?

(9 more posts to go...)

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm on 0.5.3 PE and when the scene comes when you can fuck Gaz or not fuck her, no matter what I choose the game just hangs there... no progress no next scene I can still press ESC and enter the menu and all that but can't progress further.

Tried with and without the incest mod and still hangs, I'm talking about the 2nd encounter when the guy with the hood leaves her there half-naked. Both times before I've chosen to leave her there.

Last edited:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
It is weird. I have a ultrawide monitor and when I start the game, it's like the image is cropped. I only see the ass / boob of someone and then the "english" status. Any one could help me with this? I did try the alt+enter and it didn't work.
Yeah, this is now not ultrawide friendly. I don't remember it being like this in the past. I click maximize and the 1st attachment is how I see it. Everything above and below are cut off. It appears the interface is based on screen width and does not take an ultrawide ratio into account. Reducing the screen width brings everything back (2nd attachment).

It's too bad we can't take it full screen with Ultrawide monitors.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes there is since consequences since day1... if you want to skip 80 pics, leave gaz house ;)
I think the question was about consequences to the choices with Gaz in the beginning of the new content. Will they start a new path (like the nice/mean to Gaz earlier choice), or affect an old path, other than getting to see the sex scene?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes