Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Stupid idea: If the opener post is originally from yourself then you should still be able to edit it, right? If so, i would recommend to remove at least the broken version. It makes no sense to let people DL it and try to play. They get only mad and ask 1000+ questions.
Greets
I already advised against it but, we devs are not allowed to delete uploaded links, simple as that.

Mar 18, 2019
My Game keeps going on when I press the Refresh looking button on animation sex scenes, Any way to fix, cause I know the square looking box is suppose to stop the animation and keep the story going.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow, this build is literally unplayable. Shocking amount of bugs.
Indeed, that's why we uploaded a fix over 24 hours ago, I don't control what is uploaded/shared here, this was shared by a pirate before even had a chance to fix it so yeah.

And actually it is 1 bug that causes all of this mess, but then it breaks every time it tries to run it, which happens many times and the game breaks to various degrees everywhere.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Mods should delete download links from op asap. Because this is affecting the devs negatively since people blindly download and play.

There is an explanation at op but no, they wont read but complain about how bad&buggy update is.
That's their own fault for not reading the warning. Sadly people on this site have severe problems with reading and using the search function.

This update works if you use a save from the end of the last version though.

soulys

May 22, 2017
Just want to say this was a great update.
A long scene with Gaz full of nice renders, yet leaving room for more action later on; introduction of a new character promising to be interesting (Luna); and a great tease of Doctor River who I cannot wait to see more of.
Bring on next month! ;)
Luna's a hard addition, more or less a Cameo as she's actually from the game Deluca Family. But the creator seems to be using outside games to advertise them in some way shape or form which is pretty cool.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
another bug. julia thinks you didnt nothing to help Heather even if you chose Hero route
*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *
You should learn to read OP!

The bug cause a condition error which is the reason, why you will always end on the wimp path and not on the hero path!

I tried it in 0.5.3PE P1 (aka patched version) and the hero path works.

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
My own humble opinion here.
In spite of some (I didn't say "several", please note) issues or bugs, I happened to find out a true gem with this novel. I'm calling it so because it's a not a game. It's well plotted, has a story in development and it's original.
As a result, I couldn't stop to play until its end because it's addicting, so I decided to patronizing its dev., there are few around like this one.
Well done, Motkeyz. I appreciated your choice to let your story to be hosted here, and will follow carefully your work.

With best regards.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Day 8 after returning from the hospital, I can't seem to do anything. Is it just a bug or am I missing something?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
am I missing something?
*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *
Yes, you are missing the information for playing a bug version (0.5.3PE) and not the bugfix (0.5.3PE P1).

0.5.3PE P1 and 0.5.3P1 are working flawless without bugs, scene freezes or forced wimp path!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes