boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just want to say this was a great update.
A long scene with Gaz full of nice renders, yet leaving room for more action later on; introduction of a new character promising to be interesting (Luna); and a great tease of Doctor River who I cannot wait to see more of.
Bring on next month! ;)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys , are the problems only revolve around before this update ? and the new contents got no problem? im downloading right now. so i hope this is good

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
guys , are the problems only revolve around before this update ? and the new contents got no problem? im downloading right now. so i hope this is good
Don't worry , the new content works perfectly with this version , you can play without problems ....bugs are only for the old previous content

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017

Did the leaker suddenly get a strike of concience? I don't know. He didnt like the update because of the content, and it was still not a fixed version. Then he decided to leak it here, out of spite? I don't know, And here we are...
Stupid idea: If the opener post is originally from yourself then you should still be able to edit it, right? If so, i would recommend to remove at least the broken version. It makes no sense to let people DL it and try to play. They get only mad and ask 1000+ questions.
Greets

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
the incest patch is not working for me could I get some help
From OP:
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dars and Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
the incest patch is not working for me could I get some help
It's really easy to install the Patch Version
From the Op go to the file that you want to download , make it and follow these instructions :

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to
PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Please never ever rename the language files, it will just break the game .

Reactions: Xanado

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Stupid idea: If the opener post is originally from yourself then you should still be able to edit it, right? If so, i would recommend to remove at least the broken version. It makes no sense to let people DL it and try to play. They get only mad and ask 1000+ questions.
Greets
I think it makes perfect sense for you guys to continue to play a broken one. It has provided tons of free entertainment for me.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes