Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So is dev is planning to bring us fixed version or what? I cant continue from Day 3
Look, someone decided to pirate our game before we even had the chance to deploy a bugfix, and i explicitly said before it was uploaded here (because i saw it was on the way), that your version is broken, so the uploader put a warning in the OP. Honestly, i am already here giving tech support to some people i am not going to upload something our patreons pay for.

It's a little bit different for us releasing to like 70-80 or so understanding and paying people that know that there can be issues on day one, and having it released here out to the thousands of people. But hey, it was released here. It has happened before as well you know, a couple of months back someone leaked the broken platinum version, and then didnt bother to give you the fix.

Did the leaker suddenly get a strike of concience? I don't know. He didnt like the update because of the content, and it was still not a fixed version. Then he decided to leak it here, out of spite? I don't know, And here we are...

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
It's not only the early days save that are bugged. I loaded day 8 and suddenly I don't get the BJ scene in the hospital and I broke up with Maureen >>> I never broke up with her and last time I played day 8, I got a BJ from mom and not just a HJ.
Also when I get home from hospital and all the scenes are finished, the game doesn't move on. I'm supposed to rest in bed, but noting happens.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's not only the early days save that are bugged. I loaded day 8 and suddenly I don't get the BJ scene in the hospital and I broke up with Maureen >>> I never broke up with her and last time I played day 8, I got a BJ from mom and not just a HJ.
Also when I get home from hospital and all the scenes are finished, the game doesn't move on. I'm supposed to rest in bed, but noting happens.
anything before 0.5.3 content is considered "early days" in this context really. It's a conditions slector that was broken and patched swiftly.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018

First Time Playing

Im getting stuck at this scene, Day 3 on by Side Kitchen Bathroom, MC says i need to apologize Mrs. Juliana, when I try i get stucks (tried loading and nothing happens).

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 311758

First Time Playing

Im getting stuck at this scene, Day 3 on by Side Kitchen Bathroom, MC says i need to apologize Mrs. Juliana, when I try i get stucks (tried loading and nothing happens).
Look, someone decided to pirate our game before we even had the chance to deploy a bugfix, and i explicitly said before it was uploaded here (because i saw it was on the way), that your version is broken, so the uploader put a warning in the OP. Honestly, i am already here giving tech support to some people i am not going to upload something our patreons pay for.

It's a little bit different for us releasing to like 70-80 or so understanding and paying people that know that there can be issues on day one, and having it released here out to the thousands of people. But hey, it was released here. It has happened before as well you know, a couple of months back someone leaked the broken platinum version, and then didnt bother to give you the fix.

Did the leaker suddenly get a strike of concience? I don't know. He didnt like the update because of the content, and it was still not a fixed version. Then he decided to leak it here, out of spite? I don't know, And here we are...
He just said what happen

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
How to install the incest patch?
From the OP:
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Reactions: xloke

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
We are planning some actions for the Mayor, but it wont be possible to have Maureen and Mayor in the same scene and continue to work with patreon you know... same for the twin.
i dont understand why not patch it like mc and jul

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes