Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
and i remember, someone told everyone, i think it was you that this update would the last chapter for season 1. is it true?
and how you guys planning to start the phase on season 2?
Yeah that was the plan but we had to add more stuff so it will be in next that is the end of chapter 1, unless something happens and we need to change the plans. This is the plan at least

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... ... in Romania Fiber Internet cost 15€/mtl. and in Germany 120€/mtl.?!

Why does it cost in Germany more as in Romania? :unsure:
Last q is easy: Living standards and basic cost level - too provide a service you have to pay others... . It adds up.

What speed exactly do you tag on "fibre"? I got VDSL 50 Mbit asyncron and pay 40€. Yes its still more as in Romania.

leonrip

Feb 27, 2018
How can I add Russian? I drop the contents into the Languages folder, but there is no checkbox, what am I doing wrong?

Galin

May 5, 2017
Dude, a street builder (for Highway) earns more as them in Germany! And you not don'T need a degree for that!

Do me a favor and don't compare first world expenses with second or third world expenses.
Here is an example why it dosn't work: in Romania Fiber Internet cost 15€/mtl. and in Germany 120€/mtl.?!

Why does it cost in Germany more as in Romania? :unsure:
But in Germany Internet isn't faster than in Romania (We are the Internet 3rd World)

Hiei

Dec 27, 2016
I'm just getting a black screen after entering my name and something about alternating bad decisions.

Anyone got a hint?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm just getting a black screen after entering my name and something about alternating bad decisions.

Anyone got a hint?
Have you followed the install instructions and installed the x86 version of the visual c++ 2015 restributable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiei

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
This game is the best among the best. History and dialogues are good and the ability to make decisions is correct. It also has updates in a reasonably short time. But the best, without doubt, is the quality of their images and videos. For this reason I can not understand why the number of patrons is so short. I am one of them since doing time, and I sincerely believe that we should support much more this great project and the people who make it possible. Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes