Nocturnus666

Mar 18, 2019
Save location on Windows
C:/users/user/AppData/local/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

hello i am stuck in the game on day 6 with molly. sadly i cannot find the /appdata/local saves location... on my windows 10, any idea where they might be, also i find the game far more bugged now, black screens that do not go anywhere etc...
any help is much appreciated.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Small reminder
The version we have here contains some bugs - it is the first issue and a stable/bug free one has been issued less than a day after.
For now, the FIXED version is available only on Patreon.
Thanks for the tip. I wondered why this "software" in such a state is.

Not the first team with this strategy and sadly not the last. Oh i get it - they work and want to get paid for it. It's absolutly fine and understandable. However baiting people like this? :cautious:

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Not the first team with this strategy and sadly not the last. Oh i get it - they work and want to get paid for it. It's absolutly fine and understandable. However baiting people like this? :cautious:
Come on now, its a work in progress, there will be bugs. Stay calm, hopefully the bugfix comes down the pipeline sooner or later.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

I never thought about it, but you are right! It is an amazing marketing strategy!

Motkeyz Aesouh pls release every update as a buggy mess! I'm very good at messing up things as you guys now! This way people will start to contribute a little to you guys!

Last edited:

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I never thought about it, but you are right! It is an amazing marketing strategy!

Motkeyz Aesouh pls release every update as a buggy! This way people will start to contribute a little to you guys!
Dude, have you seen what they got coming in a month? Like 2x a month of what I make and my job required a MS degree lol

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Soooo funny. :censored:
... pls release every update as a buggy! This way people will start to contribute a little to you guys!
:unsure:
You think they're all this weak-willed? Not sure...

Dude, have you seen what they got coming in a month? Like 2x a month of what I make and my job required a MS degree lol
No. You cannot take the whole number. Subtract some off it - i don't know how much for patreon and other tax stuff needs to be cut there.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dude, a street builder (for Highway) earns more as them in Germany! And you not don'T need a degree for that!

Do me a favor and don't compare first world expenses with second or third world expenses.
Here is an example why it dosn't work: in Romania Fiber Internet cost 15€/mtl. and in Germany 120€/mtl.?!

Why does it cost in Germany more as in Romania? :unsure:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Soooo funny. :censored:

:unsure:
You think they're all this weak-willed? Not sure...

No. You cannot take the whole number. Subtract some off it - i don't know how much for patreon and other tax stuff needs to be cut there.
You make a point, but still making more then me and i would bet serious cash on that. Also, I think this kind of strat is more likely to loose support then gain it. I have limited funds so more likely to support someone who doesn't pull this kind of stuff.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Dude, a street builder (for Highway) earns more as them in Germany! And you not don'T need a degree for that!

Do me a favor and don't compare first world expenses with second or third world expenses.
Here is an example why it dosn't work: in Romania Fiber Internet cost 15€/mtl. and in Germany 120€/mtl.?!

Why does it cost in Germany more as in Romania? :unsure:
I live in the US..which I believe is as first world as Germany neighbor. And patreon lists money in US Dollars as a denomination from my end

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes