Konekara

Jun 18, 2018
I would like to translate the game in french but I don't know how to do it. Can someone explain to me please ^^

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Okay. I played the game. I must say that i didnt face with any bug but my save was on day 9.
First of all, update wasn't short at all. It was long enough and satisfying. Animations&Renders are 10/10 as always. Story is progressing well enough.
I believe MC's gf (Maureen?) is keeping some secrets. She is a little bit mysterious. I have both hero and whimp saves and i must say that hero path is more rewarding in terms of content.
What i loved is that optional smoking scene. It was a huge plus since i am not into it but i was ignoring it since Julia is hot as fuck. Animated main menu looks awesome.
I was expecting more Veronika content but i guess it will have to wait till next one. She is 2nd hot as fuck character! and Doctor and Maureen (if i am typing her name wrong , sorry for that) would take 3rd place haha.
As a result, 9,5/10 update for me. Why 9,5? Because the girls i hyped did not get scene. But i am so hyped for next one! Good job guys.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I lost my previous saves, and I kinda wanted to start over again because I have don't quite remember of what happened in the previous updates. But the hero path seems to be bugged on day 2. Is there a time frame for the patch release?

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Simply one of the best game here. I never had problems with save or during play, the animation are smoth and well done. Even if there is stuff from daz studio it's render so well that it's on a different level. Plus have a very intresting story. Please continue like this. And to be honest I'm curios how you have done those renders.
In case you are reading Motkeyz Team

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I would like to translate the game in french but I don't know how to do it. Can someone explain to me please ^^
Hi.. pls join us on the discord server and contact Motkeyz or El Bacca there (he and El bacca Del Chew are French native speakers).

Currently there is a French translator, but not sure if he might need some help with the work.
Philly_Games !?
View attachment 311489
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/325226_tul-bacfan.gif
(y):LOL:
Krull May I be picky and request a nice spicy sig with Bacon and Heather perhaps? :whistle:

[...]
Motkeyz is a single dude and together with Aesouh they are duo and the only developer of this interesting and amazing game.

As you notice the renders are topnotch and in high quality with a lot of detail in facial expression etc.. Motkeyz is a single artist you puts high quality render over quantity!!

He puts a lot of afford into creating the renders and place here and there some nice Easter Eggs into it too! He not only buys assets on the DAZ-Webstore and puts them into the game, no he takes the time and customize them too! Best example for that: the Mayor's House! Did you recognize the house in another game? :D

Reactions: Krull

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Not anymore no, was for avoiding to loose them when deleting the game folder
... there used to be but people were complaining so much their saves dissapeared because they couldnt copy the versions or they delete the game folder after they finish playing, so since like 0.4.2 or something we are now saving them in the persistent save location...
Well on the bright side I don't have a bug to report. Just my own ignorance because I intentionally deleted the appdata folder to save space on my dying hard drive (every megabyte count!)

HakunaMyTatums

May 1, 2019
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-05-26
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to @andyaj for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
Hmm...whether I help Heather or let Scum violate her with his banana/snake hybrid dick, the phone conversation between her and Juliana is about how their children are both perverted pussies. The walkthrough indicates that there should be two different paths but I can only go down the "wimp" road.

So how do I access the good guy route? That's the question please and thank you.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Simply one of the best game here. I never had problems with save or during play, the animation are smoth and well done. Even if there is stuff from daz studio it's render so well that it's on a different level. Plus have a very intresting story. Please continue like this. And to be honest I'm curios how you have done those renders.
I'm reading EVERYTHING! Thanks

Reactions: Serra Angel

dolboebpro

Jul 23, 2017
It is unplayable, on the second day it automatically drops the "hero" from the branch, in the hospital for 8 days it just freezes.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It is unplayable, on the second day it automatically drops the "hero" from the branch, in the hospital for 8 days it just freezes.
If you want to play the game from the last update there is not problem with the actual version you can find in the OP.
If not , like in your case , it's all wrote in the op about this , but in every case i quote one post from El bacca Del Chew
Small reminder
The version we have here contains some bugs - it is the first issue and a stable/bug free one has been issued less than a day after.
For now, the FIXED version is available only on Patreon.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes