mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Im Stuck in the latest update, Day 9 nighttime right after talking to bacon, some help would be appreciated.
Dunno if this has been answered yet but after you talk to Bacon you can go to Boutique and talk to Molly, Dr. whatsherface and old lady. The rest pretty much plays itself out.

Havent seen anyone mention this but there seemed to be either a bug or some scenes missing the first time you talk to Bacon (5.3 content). I persuaded Gaz to make amends and the dialogue seems to skip when talking to Bacon about Gaz. There's no real mention about Gaz it just goed immediately to Bacon saying something about: "Rly after all that she's done ..." Motkeyz

EndyJoy

Apr 23, 2019
i played Timestamps from 0.5.2 then could you tell me, update which include half of one day is normal? How many content usually contain updates? For me its long wait for so little content, or not ?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Long waiting for 10 minute game. Is it normal? Or my guesses abnormal.
10 Minutes :eek:!!?? maybe only if you skip all dialogue but 10 minutes ?? i played this morning at this new update and only at new contents , more than one hour and half and only following one route with a single choice.....

Reactions: Vamori and Motkeyz

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
It needs a Fix,- When you reach the part after you "save" Gaz by the RandomDude and you having fun with her,- aka,- you Select in her or back,- after that you can see the monologue of sister yada yada and the Picture where Gaz right arm is angled,- thats where it freeze.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for not taking the time to check the previous pages for info, but has anyone else had problems in v0.53 with using old saves from 0.51? The ones i tried had weird issues (freezing in the scene with drunken 'Nika in the kitchen, or telling me i did not sent Julianna's photos to Molly, even though i did). Anything i can do or should i start over and just overwrite them?

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry for not taking the time to check the previous pages for info, but has anyone else had problems in v0.53 with using old saves from 0.51? The ones i tried had weird issues (freezing in the scene with drunken 'Nika in the kitchen, or telling me i did not sent Julianna's photos to Molly, even though i did). Anything i can do or should i start over and just overwrite them?
Take the time to check the previous pages for info

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey all, this very well may be a problem thats already been solved so sorry for that, but any help would be appreciated.

So, I think I'm being affected by the no-images bug that there is a windows patch for, however I can't seem to be able to get it to work.

I launch the game just fine, hit play, and then get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I just missing something, or is this maybe a unique problem? I'm wondering if maybe I have a problem with the Unity engine or something?

Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys
I think your download is corrupt, something is wrong with the storage file

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I think your download is corrupt, something is wrong with the storage file
Ah, thanks. So, any way to get around this? Resaving on v0.51, a patch, downloading v053 again?
Or should i just start over (not like wasting a few hours going from start to finish will kill me anyway)?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
This game is throwing in more and more mysteries with every update. I hope the dev is actually able to tie them up as well... (Or he wants to step into D&D's footsteps and subvert our expectations...)

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The answer was literally a few post above your own or read the OP, specific enough for you?

The time you wrote these msg'es you would have found the answer yourself.
Considering i checked at least 3 previous pages in the thread, i would say either "a few posts" doesn't cut it or having to start in reverse order can mess one's reading comprehension, who would have thought....

At least other people have tried giving actual answers instead of generalities. Thanks but no thanks.

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone post their saves from hero path day 2? Because i select hero path but game mix it and showing dialouges like i selected wimp path ty. And yes i tried to restard 2 times and yes i searched this thread but can't find it. Thx

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
So, is there a day 7, because my save seems to skip it and goes from 6 to 8 - If so, anyone got a full save?
I tried popping a save I found into the save folder in appdata, but it doesn't seem to exist when I load my game up

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Can someone post their saves from hero path day 2? Because i select hero path but game mix it and showing dialouges like i selected wimp path ty. And yes i tried to restard 2 times and yes i searched this thread but can't find it. Thx
If you are plyaing with the version here, as said in the OP, it has bugs - The FIXED version is available on Patreon only for now
So, is there a day 7, because my save seems to skip it and goes from 6 to 8 - If so, anyone got a full save?
I tried popping a save I found into the save folder in appdata, but it doesn't seem to exist when I load my game up
Is it not the day the MC spent in the coma at the hospital?

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes