King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
SPOILER ALERT ON THE LAST UPDATE:

The new H content for this update is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if your talking about current content theres sex scene with Juliana the first sex scene is with Gaz though

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

gigger

Feb 6, 2018
Hey all, this very well may be a problem thats already been solved so sorry for that, but any help would be appreciated.

So, I think I'm being affected by the no-images bug that there is a windows patch for, however I can't seem to be able to get it to work.

I launch the game just fine, hit play, and then get this:

Am I just missing something, or is this maybe a unique problem? I'm wondering if maybe I have a problem with the Unity engine or something?

Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
how to install the incest patch (ENG or ITA)?
please help me thx
It's really easy to install the Patch Version , English Or Italian doesn't matter, it's the same .
From the Op go to the file that you want to download , make it and follow these instructions :

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to
PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Please never ever rename the language files, it will just break the game .

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
(It's really easy to install the Patch Version , English Or Italian doesn't matter, it's the same .
From the Op go to the file that you want to download , make it and follow these instructions :

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Please never ever rename the language files, it will just break the game . )

done. but he says "old version" (for ITA) and he only installs English ...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
(It's really easy to install the Patch Version , English Or Italian doesn't matter, it's the same .

Please never ever rename the language files, it will just break the game . )

done. but he says "old version" (for ITA) and he only installs English ...
It works for the English Patch-
For the italian Version , the update just arrived yesterday , so for the Italian Fun Patch will be necessary some more time to be ready , for this new version of game

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes