Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Had the same. Press M, go home. Press M, go to beach. Press M, go back home. Should be fixed.
yeah i did those and fix the problem but now I have a problem with Molly. I am sending her mail but when i visit her just says forgot... go home and send them..

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
anyone can help with this ? i went with the her path but the next morning when heather call she said MC wimp and only watched .

i relord the save and chose to stop scut but when she call still the same . i started over 2 time from the begining and still not changing when she call the next morinng.

Code:
“Wimp” path: [Day 3 - Scene 1: Morning Call Wimp]
“Hero” path: [Day 3 - Scene 2: Morning Call Hero]

Reactions: Seriosha

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Please read the posts above you ffs, it has been said this version is buggy if you are not playing Day 9. Wait for the patch to come.

Story is getting very interesting and seeing Luna was a big plus. Loved this update, keep it up !

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So, I went to my PC and sent the pictures to Molly...but when I get to the part about 'heading over to the boutique' I get dialogue saying 'oh, shit! I'll send them from my PC now!' What do I do? Clicking on the PC again does nothing

JustForFun24

Aug 3, 2017
It's been mentioned a couple posts up about day 3 morning call, following the guide "hero path". Same thing happened, so I thought hero and wimp choices were flipped. Second run I picked the wimp options and just after going to bed the game froze on the black screen, only able to see the money in top left corner. Posting to inform dev, don't know if it helps pointing it out. lol :unsure:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
after sophia from awam now he added luna scene from deluca family and later i'll bet it gonna be jessica from john as the city journalist came to your house to interrogate you about yesterday murder event

Reactions: Motkeyz

volxzg

Nov 29, 2018
Can anyone help me,I chose the hero path on day 2 and followed the exact steps but in day 3 I got the achievement"Breakfast Wimp".

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I think the version we got hero is broken, you will also get stuck on 2nd park scene with gaz/gas, however she is called. Best option will be to wait for patch fixing the issues.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Stuck at the start because of the hero or wimp bug on the first try. It definitely sucks that i can't continue on but I hope it will be fixed soon

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Days like these are why it's tough to bite my tongue. Many US patrons are probably doing memorial day weekend holiday stuff and the pirates are already scavenging and playing/bitching about a bugged game....then asking for a patch fix for a mirrored version uploaded on another MEGA link....absolutely incredible.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes