Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Game is Buggy even though I edited the pics from mom and clicked pc it still says I have to send them to Molly
Day 6

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The Patch 1 full release is available on patreon guys, dont play the earlier version posted here If you play it from the start or anywhere before end of day9 there was issues with it. If you use a save from day 9 (0.5.2) and play The new content only, you should be fine!

Last edited:

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
I didn't start from the beginning but loaded a save from day 6 right after the beach scene. The game freezes when I go back home in the kitchen, in the middle of the dialogue with the mom and the (drunk) sister. Has anybody else encountered this problem?

Reactions: Satanoj

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Motkeyz hey are you guys planning some threesomes with mayor maureen and MC and its the same end like doctor with her twins.

i know your respond for twin but THINK ABOUT IT :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
When I get to this scene, I can not do anything, the game just does not leave the screen, the mouse continues to work.
Helpe me, please.
311215 1558924753550.png

Reactions: Zongor

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Motkeyz hey are you guys planning some threesomes with mayor maureen and MC and its the same end like doctor with her twins.

i know your respond for twin but THINK ABOUT IT :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
We are planning some actions for the Mayor, but it wont be possible to have Maureen and Mayor in the same scene and continue to work with patreon you know... same for the twin.

D

Deleted member 59977

We are planning some actions for the Mayor, but it wont be possible to have Maureen and Mayor in the same scene and continue to work with patreon you know... same for the twin.
If you can change the relationships of Julianna, Nika and the MC then you can change other relationships too.. just make them landladys or housemates or whatever.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
When I get to this scene, I can not do anything, the game just does not leave the screen, the mouse continues to work.
Helpe me, please.
View attachment 311215 View attachment 311215
I had the same issue, I had to use an older copy of the game to get past this scene and then created a save and then reopened the game in the current version.

However I am running into an issue where I nothing happens after getting back from the hospital and leaving the kitchen. No one is in any room, I can only select home on the map. May have to wait for next update, think this one is buggy.

Even with the bugs, this is still one of my top 3 games played.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes