Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just as an FYI you have to delete english and rename unrated to get it to work
Please never ever rename the language files, it will just break the game, check the install instructions you are supposed to click on the flag in the main menu, we even added a arrow in this update to show what language you have selected

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Just as an FYI you have to delete english and rename unrated to get it to work
Put the patch (english_unrated or language of your choice) in the language folder. Then start the game, on the mid right there is flags. theres an arrow pointing to the one thats activated. choose the one you want then play the game.
ps. all of this is in the OP.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Aesouh and Motkeyz I guess I'll wait for a while to grab the new update, but TY for your work.

Now, for a silly rant.

This is TERRIBLE. Even though I haven't played yet I KNOW that there is no scene with a Moose (with or without a Squirrel). The total LACK of boring mini-games and GRIND is also disturbing. How long can this continue. We (the voices in my head and I) DEMAND that you fix this. How can I use repetitive and unimaginative complaints if there are no mini-games. :)

End of silly rant.

Just a thought.. and TY again.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Is the only Nika content at the front of the house with her by the car? I'm only missing 1 path on day 9, not sure if it happens to be hers or not.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I am using the incest patch so not sure if thats the cause.

But I smacked scut with the baseball bat, the scene after played ok, but next day when the women are on the phone it played as though I wimped out. So does the interaction at the park.. so Im assuming the parameter is being set incorrect.

Edit: Happens both versions

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
P1 update has been completed and uploaded to patreon, the regular version will come out in a couple of hours for gold tier and mot will then update the plat version links to reflect P1 patch, i have to bail now because work tomorrow. It should at least fix and actually make some things even smoother than before. Motkeyz will take care of it when he is back.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
P1 update has been completed and uploaded to patreon, the regular version will come out in a couple of hours for gold tier and mot will then update the plat version links to reflect P1 patch, i have to bail now because work tomorrow. It should at least fix and actually make some things even smoother than before. Motkeyz will take care of it when he is back.
Idkanythingsmarter GhostPhil Fantabaldu Motkeyz HopesGaming

you sure put a professional in your game :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok lol found save folder.i went to vgine folder in local low ,i didnt realize there was one as well in local folder to.feel dumb now lol

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone who has gotten the Nika content on day 9, did you do anything special that you know of? and when does it show up? I'm wondering what day impacts it. I can't say I like the mother at all so going through her content again and again is getting annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrigen
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes