El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
im not protecting nobody but i think every is free to say whatever they want within the rules limits. if he says the update sucks for him u got respect his words even if u dont like them.
i do very much respect him . but just saying it is shit ! would be better and much more interesting to know what is? no?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Some scenes don't show or i got a unity bug when it was just a black screen ..the update is much more smaller then the last one ..and there are much more issues but i let you guys see it first hand ..can't be the only one to test this shiet
Dude, its the first day after a release, we are running with a new testing team and yes there are some issues out of the box, on the first 24 hours of the game coming out.

Last time someone leaked the first version that was bugged and already fixed, however then everyone here was playing on the broken version.

The person leaking doesnt understand that, and never gives us even a chance to spend time to fix things before it goes out here and people complain.

The bug when its just a black screen? It's related to your computer not to Unity, you are missing windows updates.

The update is not "much smaller" than the last one either. people generally just think this cause they rush the playthrough or don't keep track of time.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Apart from the bugs, I would like to say first that the renders of this update are very nice, and that the story develops nicely.
I really like the cliffhanger at the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the "continue" button in animations, it appears way to late to my taste, as when I play the story, I want to see all the scenes but I don't bother waiting 15s. A delay of 4s would feel much more snappy.

Also, I know I don't have a most recent setup (2y old Core-I5) but load times seem quite long and sometimes the game hangs for a few seconds before loading scenes.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
One thing is a reasonable and correct complaint ; about this there is a completely freedom of judgment .
Another thing is to write sheit ( maybe some grammatical learning??? ) without no kind of explications.

Most important thing in this world would be always to have respect about somebody other work ; when it lacks the necessary respect ,i'm sorry but for me every kind of possible speaking it's finished.

A little suggestion : But it's not better maybe to wait some moments more , when there will be a correct link for the new update with most of possible bugs fixed ? to have in this way the most nice gaming experience ? No better come here insulting people.. sorry but for me it's not acceptable

JessicaBelle

Dec 21, 2017
we are all waiting since long time, they will upload the game and people will start to talk about saves, bugs and next updates everyone will be happy and get back in a month for the same reason :)

Reactions: oulala93

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Or .. and I am just projecting here ... do some reruns of the 5.2 and see what actual progression players could expect ... get a sense of where 5.3 begins as it expanded on the 5.2 and also tweaked the whole 5.0 ever so slightly.
Happy Gaming!

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I think you can press stop if you think the scene is to long. :)
In case of a multi-part scene the whole scene is cancelled. I would prefer watching all the animations but with a shorter delay between them.

Reactions: Xanado

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Updated OP. Made sure to include info about possible bugs (I played some of it to check it out after my old save and it was fine).
The bugs are not in the 0.5.3 content as much as the previous, but there are still issues with the new as well, minor ones at that. Its the old stuff that is the big issue. I have resolved it now in my code but i am testing it, and since i in this case need to retest the whole game, it takes a while. I am trying to squeeze in whatever other things that are not right, that i can take care of at this short notice.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dude, its the first day after a release, we are running with a new testing team and yes there are some issues out of the box, on the first 24 hours of the game coming out.

Last time someone leaked the first version that was bugged and already fixed, however then everyone here was playing on the broken version.

The person leaking doesnt understand that, and never gives us even a chance to spend time to fix things before it goes out here and people complain.

The bug when its just a black screen? It's related to your computer not to Unity, you are missing windows updates.

The update is not "much smaller" than the last one either. people generally just think this cause they rush the playthrough or don't keep track of time.
Ignore the temper tantrum's, and do your stuff. Been working great so far.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes