SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Do you know why its dead? its because that fucking idiot shared our patreon link straight up, at least have some decency if you are gonna pirate, to use a mirror. Jesus christ.
Wow. I actually finished the download. Considering how this is all went down and my post a page back about being patient. I will delete the download and continue waiting for a (for a lack of a more fitting word) legit link.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I said "reupload" so it's links we use here. Not using dev links cuz it will swarm his mega and slow his download for his patreons. MEGA's getting worse and not updating for all the new uploads so it's easy to overwhelm it rn. Add the several hundred from this site who will jump on it and you'll start having SERIOUS issues with downloading this like 5-6 hour downloads, corrupted downloads, hangs while decrypting, etc.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Possible bug: Resisting Scut on day one and saving Heather on day 2 still ends up in the weakling phone call on the beginning of day 3. Will restart and see if I can reproduce. This is starting from scratch on 0.53pe with the unrated patch v.0.53

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Possible bug: Resisting Scut on day one and saving Heather on day 2 still ends up in the weakling phone call on the beginning of day 3. Will restart and see if I can reproduce. This Is starting from scratch on the unrated patch.
It's definitely the same for me, i tried it several times and it doesn't matter you always end up with the "wimp" path. But if you chose the wimp path from the start than the screen freezes when you go to sleep during the night.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've been playing 0.52 and I gotta say that the engine came a long way, I probably complained about it 3 to 5 times in this thread before about how janky it was, it got better with the new based unity engine, but now it feels better optimized, it has all the functions you want in a VN, and I love the new replay function, it's perfect, for it to be better only if you had pictures of the scenes, but it's not a big deal. If I could suggest a little something, it would be a progress bar for the videos (out of the way, obviously), so we know how long it goes, there was a video that goes for so long repeating that I thought something wrong happened

haven't played for too long, I'm only at day three, so I'll wait for new version to keep going

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes