• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I was checking this thread and other sites for leaks but since someone decided to get nasty, I'm not gonna hunt for it. I'll look for other games to update or upload. If I came across a link, I'll flip a coin and let it decide. Don't hold your breath, guys.
I'm a patient guy. If it comes out today, tomorrow or next week. So be it. You'll never get posts from like "is it out yet", "Can someone upload?" or anything of the sort. Punishing us all because of some, that's just unfair. Do as you will, obviously it's your choice. You won't hear any complaints from me. I can even understand that you as a moderator have dealt with your fair share of shitty people here.

I wouldn't even hold any ill will towards you if you choose to make us wait longer. All I will do is ask that you keep in mind, while punishing that someone who is being nasty. That there are those of us who are being patient and not being toxic.

Again, no flak, arguing, complaining or demanding. Just a small request.

EDIT Figures it would be linked while I typed this.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I'm a patient guy. If it comes out today, tomorrow or next week. So be it. You'll never get posts from like "is it out yet", "Can someone upload?" or anything of the sort. Punishing us all because of some, that's just unfair. Do as you will, obviously it's your choice. You won't hear any complaints from me. I can even understand that you as a moderator have dealt with your fair share of shitty people here.

I wouldn't even hold any ill will towards you if you choose to make us wait longer. All I will do is ask that you keep in mind, while punishing that someone who is being nasty. That there are those of us who are being patient and not being toxic.

Again, no flak, arguing, complaining or demanding. Just a small request.
Thank you for expressing my thought in a good english ; )
So many long faces.:(. Since the shit stirrer doesn't seem to be logged on. Enjoy!
And thank you for your kindness : )) Have fun everyone !!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes