new dialogues
new functions
new animations
new game options for content
improve engine
bug fixes
new animated main menu for Platinum Version

this should be most if it ;)
Pretty much sums it up yes :p And also being able to choose your own favorite animated plat menu anim, also expanded on the translation support that was missed out on last version, and added more for new now. like translating the replay menu,

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - how much the "wimp path" actually does have to offer in relation to the "hero" one?

Because up to day 4 what i got seems to be the blowjob and some changed dialogue - do things turn more interesting to make it really worth a save?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I kinda have to urge some people getting surprised that we can't shove in updates about every character in every update. It's just not possible with the time and resources we have. Since most things that happen in the game is connected in a sense we can just focus on one and then do the rest later, or so.

People can also attest that sometimes it takes an update or two to get some good content with a specific character, but I think you also noticed that some thigns are ramping up more in the latest releases.

The game is focused on milfs but not entierly, it has smoking fetish elements. We also worked on easing up a bit on this for those that want to avoid it if they can (more smoking option in a scene for those that want to, and without for those that dont). We are trying that new concept, but we will never remove some fetishes.

If you dont like Juliana, then its going to be tough for you, sure you can skip some stuff but the game revolves a lot around that relationship. There will be a fair share of things going on with Nika too, don't worry.

It's our game that we really love making, and we do know we can't account to everyones preferences, specialy not if it goes against what we have planned for the game,

But I gotta say, come on. Its clearly stated what this game is, there are actually many videos on the net with people playing the game (but i urge you to just play it yourself instead, but maybe check the tags/fetish list first?)

:)
oh i am not complaining at all, sorry i am not that great with getting intent across, sorry if i gave that impression.

Not wanting to rag on you, but nothing on the OP really clearly says that it is a milf focused game, unless you count the preview that says "Cougar town", but that is about it, as for the tags, a lot of games that are not milf focused also have milf in the tags because there is a milf in the game somewhere.

Now for a lighter note to hopefully calm everyone down. Since i have yet to play this, when you say smoking fetish, do you mean one of the girls takes a cig, shoves it in her butt or vag and try's to fart/queef out smoke shapes? cause if yes that would be hilarious.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Since i have yet to play this, when you say smoking fetish, do you mean one of the girls takes a cig, shoves it in her butt or vag and try's to fart/queef out smoke shapes? cause if yes that would be hilarious.
I may suspect you have been exposed to the weird side of the internet for a bit too long :p

D

Deleted member 42

so in the next update will there be a solo scene between heather and mc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lancehk
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes