KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I suppose you could skip the incest patch:unsure:
nah thing is even without the patch i am not all that interested in older women personally. Also some games that do it make them look like they are over 60 trying to pretend to be 30 you know? At least from what i can see from the previews that does not seem to be the case here so i might enjoy it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
nah thing is even without the patch i am not all that interested in older women personally. Also some games that do it make them look like they are over 60 trying to pretend to be 30 you know?
Uh, honestly, from my experience with adult games & VN, the opposite seems bo be much more common by far than what you're describing...

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I’m still bummed out nothing has yet come of anything between the dad and Nika. As someone who doesn’t self insert, that little scene at the dinner table a while back, was way hot.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I kinda have to urge some people getting surprised that we can't shove in updates about every character in every update. It's just not possible with the time and resources we have. Since most things that happen in the game is connected in a sense we can just focus on one and then do the rest later, or so.

People can also attest that sometimes it takes an update or two to get some good content with a specific character, but I think you also noticed that some thigns are ramping up more in the latest releases.

The game is focused on milfs but not entierly, it has smoking fetish elements. We also worked on easing up a bit on this for those that want to avoid it if they can (more smoking option in a scene for those that want to, and without for those that dont). We are trying that new concept, but we will never remove some fetishes.

If you dont like Juliana, then its going to be tough for you, sure you can skip some stuff but the game revolves a lot around that relationship. There will be a fair share of things going on with Nika too, don't worry.

It's our game that we really love making, and we do know we can't account to everyones preferences, specialy not if it goes against what we have planned for the game,

But I gotta say, come on. Its clearly stated what this game is, there are actually many videos on the net with people playing the game (but i urge you to just play it yourself instead, but maybe check the tags/fetish list first?)

:)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes