Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
got released into the night
on

Timestamps is an adult only visual novel with point and click elements.
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse.

Happy game dreaming!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
It's going to be interesting to see what the in between screens, extra animations & dialog improvements does for the flow of the game. Starting over for sure when it drops.

Reactions: Canto Forte

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So i am gathering the best thing to do is start the game all over?

Honestly i wouldn't mind, this is one of those games that i could definitely replay a few times.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So i am gathering the best thing to do is start the game all over?

Honestly i wouldn't mind, this is one of those games that i could definitely replay a few times.
My suggestion is to replay the game from the start. The authors with this update made many improvements and corrections in past dialogues and fix some renders and other minor things ; so if you will play the game from the start you will have a major fun an playability for sure ...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's going to be interesting to see what the in between screens, extra animations & dialog improvements does for the flow of the game. Starting over for sure when it drops.
Hi, the major things with between scenes are coming in mostly on the next update. For the older content that is. Thats where we will also probably modify some other stuff that will be beneficial to restart the whole game, right now though there has been dialogue improvements across the board, some bugs with swapped dialogues etc. I did add in a missing gaz animation in the tattoo shop that was supposed to be in last update, just a short and sweet one. Motkeyz was adding a bunch of extra stuff now at the end of the update cycle so we had to last minute fit some new stuff in for the release :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My suggestion is to replay the game from the start. The authors with this update made many improvements and corrections in past dialogues and fix some renders and other minor things ; so if you will play the game from the start you will have a major fun an playability for sure ...
We do put a lot of easter eggs and also a lot of story points that you might not discover on your first playhtrough, and since it takes a while between updates its always nice to replay to maybe pick up something you missed last time or refresh your memory.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes