• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohh ... how selfless of you ... seeing every player is the actual full blown dum-dum MC.

Guess somebody missed the whole VN-engine going on and the whole VN tag.

This is your real life, MC - or cold or arctus or what ever you call yourself when you look in the mirror!

Happy Gaming!

P.S. - you don't get to choose the MC.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I kinda have to urge some people getting surprised that we can't shove in updates about every character in every update. It's just not possible with the time and resources we have. Since most things that happen in the game is connected in a sense we can just focus on one and then do the rest later, or so.

People can also attest that sometimes it takes an update or two to get some good content with a specific character, but I think you also noticed that some thigns are ramping up more in the latest releases.

The game is focused on milfs but not entierly, it has smoking fetish elements. We also worked on easing up a bit on this for those that want to avoid it if they can (more smoking option in a scene for those that want to, and without for those that dont). We are trying that new concept, but we will never remove some fetishes.

If you dont like Juliana, then its going to be tough for you, sure you can skip some stuff but the game revolves a lot around that relationship. There will be a fair share of things going on with Nika too, don't worry.

It's our game that we really love making, and we do know we can't account to everyones preferences, specialy not if it goes against what we have planned for the game,

But I gotta say, come on. Its clearly stated what this game is, there are actually many videos on the net with people playing the game (but i urge you to just play it yourself instead, but maybe check the tags/fetish list first?)

:)
Make a threesomes with the doctor and her twin roomate :p

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Make a threesomes with the doctor and her twin roomate :p
It will never happen that the doctor will have a threesome with her twins, they are her kids in the original version, we have explained this. But don't doubt for a second that she won't get some action. She's one of my favorites :p

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
It will never happen that the doctor will have a threesome with her twins, they are her kids in the original version, we have explained this. But don't doubt for a second that she won't get some action. She's one of my favorites :p
you cant change few words in the original game to say roomate :p ???

A man can try

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ohh ... how selfless of you ... seeing every player is the actual full blown dum-dum MC.

Guess somebody missed the whole VN-engine going on and the whole VN tag.

This is your real life, MC - or cold or arctus or what ever you call yourself when you look in the mirror!

Happy Gaming!

P.S. - you don't get to choose the MC.
:LOL:

it is cold K'night sometimes too ;)

I like the God-mode, where I can pick up each character and place them to another character (like back in Sims) where and whenever I want :D Means: I'm not just MC but the "All seeing Eye" as well. :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It's been out a long time now ,but some holier than thou people don't want the freeloaders to have some fun.
What a great way to encourage a paying patron to share it with you !! The dude spent 20 bucks/month for it and you call him names for not giving it to YOU - hahahaha - Fantastic :)

Try this,
"Please, moron give me your car, jackass"
See if it works

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes