Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've been playing 0.52 and I gotta say that the engine came a long way, I probably complained about it 3 to 5 times in this thread before about how janky it was, it got better with the new based unity engine, but now it feels better optimized, it has all the functions you want in a VN, and I love the new replay function, it's perfect, for it to be better only if you had pictures of the scenes, but it's not a big deal. If I could suggest a little something, it would be a progress bar for the videos (out of the way, obviously), so we know how long it goes, there was a video that goes for so long repeating that I thought something wrong happened

haven't played for too long, I'm only at day three, so I'll wait for new version to keep going
It repeats for like 10-15 seconds before it shows up the continue button

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Do you know why its dead? its because that fucking idiot shared our patreon link straight up, at least have some decency if you are gonna pirate, to use a mirror. Jesus christ.
We are sorry Aesouh(altough that jackass probably doesn't care).I will also wait for something else and when it's out, it's out.Thank you for still being cool with this even after another dumbass posted on discord for the f95 link.

Keep up the good work guys.I love your game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
if you get link could you share?
This ... this ... stop the link stuff right here ...
GO +1 inside the REQ thread!
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-0-5-3.30834/page-2#post-1954300
I said "reupload" so it's links we use here. Not using dev links cuz it will swarm his mega and slow his download for his patreons. MEGA's getting worse and not updating for all the new uploads so it's easy to overwhelm it rn. Add the several hundred from this site who will jump on it and you'll start having SERIOUS issues with downloading this like 5-6 hour downloads, corrupted downloads, hangs while decrypting, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. just to put this into perspective ...

somebody already played the update, was upset enough to do stupid #$^% after, there were spoilers of a whole in game day ...

You could speculate if it is a future day ... a present day ... a past day ... a ripple in the time/space continuum ... reminisce about the avengers end game shenanigans and just fall asleep full of the beautiful dreams that just stirred in your head.

Happy play dreaming!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Was that aNY EUPHEMISM OR SUCH?
Just commission a FANZINE and ask Motkeys for a couple of renders ...
I am sure some 100's are lying half alive on the editing table as we speak.

Reactions: DD69-1

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@muttdoggy the version you are about to upload is broken, you can see it already on day 3 and then further down the line it has some further issues

Reactions: Canto Forte

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This update is shiet i want my money back
Have you ever been in an elevator, where a guy enter it at the 1 floor, let out a big fart and just leave out at the 3rd floor?
No even a word, just a big smelly fart...

What is the point of this !! I f you don't like it and need to tell the world that, ok, but explain yourself , give us the reasons !
We don't have to agree or not with you , the point would be to exchange opinions to understand what is good and what is bad..

Don't just come here, fart on our faces and run away, it's useless at best...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes ... quite about right ... "exploited" by everybody.
They all need some release at some point ...keep tending to their fire.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Have you ever been in an elevator, where a guy enter it at the 1 floor, let out a big fart and just leave out at the 3rd floor?

What is the point of this !! I f you don't like it and need to tell the world that, ok, but explain yourself , give us the reasons !
We don't have to agree or not with you , the point would be to exchange opinions to understand what is good and what is bad..

im not protecting nobody but i think every is free to say whatever they want within the rules limits. if he says the update sucks for him u got respect his words even if u dont like them.

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
@Sexmanthexman - explain why. You don't like the MC's cock size? Gaz's name pissed you off? Julia's tits are too big and Heather's too deeply tanned? Bacon bring up too many bad memories?
BTW.. the update should be up soon. My poor connection just got it up and now Ryahn and others are making mirrors. That's the hard stuff.
Some scenes don't show or i got a unity bug when it was just a black screen ..the update is much more smaller then the last one ..and there are much more issues but i let you guys see it first hand ..can't be the only one to test this shiet

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Just so we all acknowledge the breaks that could anger anyone just got acknowledged by the VNgineer!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes