wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
Everybody, please help me ...!! I can't play the game...!! Just enter name and page with note "Did you ever make a mistake and wish there were some ways to undo it?" appear then game just have only music sound with dark screen...!! Does It need some support software??
PS: I just re-install Win 7 for my laptop. I lost all memory of game

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok to use last save file 2 pages back you have to rename the save.example... i made a save 1 and save 2 file.the zip is a save8.you need to change it to a save3 file

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I suggest everybody before playing from the begin the game , to wait the patch that it will be released soon and it will solve the majority of bugs ....
The new content instead about last update have no problem . So if a gamer want to play from last update save ,he can play without problem

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
King Monkey Mon
Nice tribute from Motz and Aes to Luna and The Luca Family game . All scene and all dialogue about this was really cute.
I really like and enjoy a lot to see this incantation....
Idkanythingsmarter GhostPhil

i know you like veroncia and she sure is sexy especially in the that new main menu animation but im not really into my sister as much as i am my mom especially when i know shes kinda has the hots for the dad and in a time line from the past that we visited i think i can recall her blowing him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i know you like veroncia and she sure is sexy especially in the that new main menu animation but im not really into my sister as much as i am my mom especially when i know shes kinda has the hots for the dad and in a time line from the past that we visited i think i can recall her blowing him
My friend .... Juliana in this last update is absolutely spectacular !!!!!!Amazing.....

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Have you ever been in an elevator, where a guy enter it at the 1 floor, let out a big fart and just leave out at the 3rd floor?
No even a word, just a big smelly fart...

What is the point of this !! I f you don't like it and need to tell the world that, ok, but explain yourself , give us the reasons !
We don't have to agree or not with you , the point would be to exchange opinions to understand what is good and what is bad..

Don't just come here, fart on our faces and run away, it's useless at best...

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Everybody, please help me ...!! I can't play the game...!! Just enter name and page with note "Did you ever make a mistake and wish there were some ways to undo it?" appear then game just have only music sound with dark screen...!! Does It need some support software??
PS: I just re-install Win 7 for my laptop. I lost all memory of game
First Update win 7 as far as you can then read the install intructions in the OP. You are missing
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. You need the x86 version.

Last edited:
Reactions: wonahn

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Though the bugs had me jumping around a bit, I like where the story is going and as always I'm impressed with the work you do. I'm enjoying the different kinds of chemistry the MC has with other characters. It would have been easy to just have all the relationships be on a simple "I want you" level, but I like the effort put into how it feels like you really have different levels of friendship/romance with people. Whether it's the playful/more casual teasing with Nika, the gentle and forgiving nature with Gaz, or the whole struggle with seduction vs integrity thing with Heather, I really enjoy how it feels like you're actually a dynamic person who doesn't just exist to stick your dick in everything.

I'll be playing again when the bugs are fixed, but even so, I still think this is a great game with a lot of love, effort, and talent. Keep up the great work and I'm waiting in anticipation to see how you guys improve from here.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Read the OP, i explicitly said this version was messed up for the earlier content but they decided to upload it here anyway, and here we are.

I have fixed the problems now but i am still verifying a bunch of things... takes time.
Dude, you must work your ass off to make such large updates so frequently. Just tell anyone who cant wait for a bug free version, and then complains about it, to fuck off.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I see where people are saying this version is buggy, understandable I am simply curious has anyone else hit a bug where no matter what choice you make with the Scut/Bat scene (I tend to always choose to bust his face) this time even though I chose to fight I get stuck on the wimp path, anyone else getting this?

Reactions: DRinWV

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I haven't played this, but reading the description, shouldn't this be tagged with super powers? Or time travel if that's a tag (which probably should be)
I mean it sounds pretty integral to the plot

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I see where people are saying this version is buggy, understandable I am simply curious has anyone else hit a bug where no matter what choice you make with the Scut/Bat scene (I tend to always choose to bust his face) this time even though I chose to fight I get stuck on the wimp path, anyone else getting this?
The bugs are not in the 0.5.3 content as much as the previous, but there are still issues with the new as well, minor ones at that. Its the old stuff that is the big issue. I have resolved it now in my code but i am testing it, and since i in this case need to retest the whole game, it takes a while. I am trying to squeeze in whatever other things that are not right, that i can take care of at this short notice.
Read the OP, i explicitly said this version was messed up for the earlier content but they decided to upload it here anyway, and here we are.
I have fixed the problems now but i am still verifying a bunch of things... takes time.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Like I said I saw the previous posts I just didn't see where anyone else had that specific bug so I wondered if it was just me or if someone else had seen it.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so this update basically sex mom in lounge,gaz in her room and aunt masturbate?am i missing anything?not according to play list just wasnt sure ty

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Motkeyz Aesouh Fantabaldu

i know i said it alot of times but this game man after playing this game to this update i can easily say

that the mom in this game who was originally in the top 10s of main characters moms is now rank number 3 as main character moms and the smoking milf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes