Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Can't say I approve of fucking with only the tip of the dick. That couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 inches of his dick. What a waste. I've always thought fucking deep was more important than fucking fast.

There seemed to be some unnecessary animations as well. Why would the devs waste time making an animation just to show a car?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can't say I approve of fucking with only the tip of the dick. That couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 inches of his dick. What a waste. I've always thought fucking deep was more important than fucking fast.

There seemed to be some unnecessary animations as well. Why would the devs waste time making an animation just to show a car?
There might be a couple of things you want to learn about pleasing a woman.

Random woman pleasing facts
- Did you know that smashing your dick into a womans cervix just like that can hurt like getting kicked in the balls
- Did you know that the gspot is located about 1-2inches deep? :)

May 7, 2017
still nothing to do for guys who are waiting for a proper sister content, such a shame, the girl is rly hot...that`s why i think that dev won`t hurry adding sis content because he knows that a lot of ppl are waiting for it and will hold it for as long as possible to maintain that hype interest

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
still nothing to do for guys who are waiting for a proper sister content, such a shame, the girl is rly hot...that`s why i think that dev won`t hurry adding sis content because he knows that a lot of ppl are waiting for it and will hold it for as long as possible to maintain that hype interest
... but we had nika content in the last update?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anyone has a full save that is not on hero path .....I wanna see what content I am missing ...thanks ..

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Im Stuck in the latest update, Day 9 nighttime right after talking to bacon, some help would be appreciated.
It's been explained that this is, I guess, not a fully sanctioned release, and loaded with bugs, so we have to either go and support the dev at patreon, or wait. ;)

fayz

Feb 4, 2018
i dnt knw wht is wrong with the game i already install the c++ BT THE VERSION WHICH IS AVIBLE THERE is 64 bit i install it bt still while open the game black scene .wht should i do
any help

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i dnt knw wht is wrong with the game i already install the c++ BT THE VERSION WHICH IS AVIBLE THERE is 64 bit i install it bt still while open the game black scene .wht should i do
any help
Have you tried opening your game folder Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/ and installing the file in there?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Am I doing something wrong if I get stuck after I get told to get some rest while she watches TV? Right after the hospital? Nothing happens?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes