Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This game is the best among the best. History and dialogues are good and the ability to make decisions is correct. It also has updates in a reasonably short time. But the best, without doubt, is the quality of their images and videos. For this reason I can not understand why the number of patrons is so short. I am one of them since doing time, and I sincerely believe that we should support much more this great project and the people who make it possible. Thank you.
Thank you for the very kind words and your support!

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
Guys i need help, the Game stucks after you "save" Gaz by that RandomDude in the Park,- and Ni catches you in the Park with her. You have the Choice to "Leave" or "Stay" if i click Leave it freeze at the next Frame, If I choose Stay i get the Dialogue and Animation and the "monologue" of Ni and then it freeze on Gaz next picture. What can I do ?!?!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The event chain is kind of bugged in this version, we are all waiting and hoping the patched version drops.
Yeah its actually really surprising considering the 10$ gold version is actually a fixed verison and has been out since like 18 hours ago giver or take? and there's now a 64-bit version which i made by mistake thinking i compiled 32bit, which works really well, and then we added the 32-bit today.

Reactions: Xanado

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah that was the plan but we had to add more stuff so it will be in next that is the end of chapter 1, unless something happens and we need to change the plans. This is the plan at least
so im guessing, that the Mayor on the comment #11,503 would get some air time at season 2 ? anyways. Goodluck!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
do i need to start a new game i am at day 5 from previous version and mika in the kitchen causes a black screen and does not progress ?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys I was hoping someone could point out where the hint is, I haven't played in awhile and know there's one there someplace. Thx.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
should i hit the download button now? is everything in this version that been uploaded in this one fixed? or should i wait for someone who will put fixed version?

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Does someone have the 0.5.3PE P1 version? can't really play the game without the bug fixed P1 version.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So, is there a day 7, because my save seems to skip it and goes from 6 to 8 - If so, anyone got a full save?
I tried popping a save I found into the save folder in appdata, but it doesn't seem to exist when I load my game up

Uh, dude. You were unconscious and in the hospital.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes