ILRpy

Jul 19, 2018
Guys, the game didn't work. If I start a new game, after intros, remain a black screen with sound on and it doesn't go forward.
Is it me that I'm doing something wrong or is it a bug? Even old saves it seems doesn't work.

Read it now at first page black screen... :oops:

I've already C++ installed, why is not working?

Done! It was language's patch the problem!

Last edited:

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
It is weird. I have a ultrawide monitor and when I start the game, it's like the image is cropped. I only see the ass / boob of someone and then the "english" status. Any one could help me with this? I did try the alt+enter and it didn't work.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
CG (783 MB):
Aesouh
Hey, I was wondering, what software do you use to extract this?... or is it secret? :p
I use the latest version of AssetStudio to extract from Unity games, but in this case, while I can get all the video, not all of the renders are shown.. weird.

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
With the 5.3 update, on day 3, after the park scene with Gaz, the game just appears to freeze (Scene 19 according to the walkthrough). Could this be a problem with my install? or a bug? (freezes on a pic of her, not black/white like the prev posts)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: d1gimon

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
game freezes on day 6 with mega download. how to fix? i dont want to lose progress.
So you got it from the OP and didn't saw this?
*Bug ALERT - There are some issues with this version and we are working on some fixes. Just so you are aware, specially people playing from the start, there are some scenes that get mixed up on the paths. *

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
There might be a couple of things you want to learn about pleasing a woman.

Random woman pleasing facts
- Did you know that smashing your dick into a womans cervix just like that can hurt like getting kicked in the balls
- Did you know that the gspot is located about 1-2inches deep? :)

View attachment 311568
Who said anything about smashing? I'm only talking about using more than just the tip.

You should learn not to put words in others mouths when trying to refute their statements. The more you know, right?

• Sad
Reactions: Serra Angel
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes