Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can be arranged :D I can make memory leaks for days, trust me, they have happened a couple of times when developing! I am also a seasoned master of involuntarely creating infinite loops at some point freezing up your PC. (During development times)
When the game starts the image is very disturbed? Is it due to the fact that there was a storm in my area?
Very nice game ;)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Timestamps, Unconditional Love Update Only [v0.5.3PE P1]

View attachment 312277

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for some reason i dont get the update box.i get a white box saying only partial something or another read.when i try to delete setup it says setup is open in update.but i cant find it lol.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
When the game starts the image is very disturbed? Is it due to the fact that there was a storm in my area?
Very nice game ;)
The glitch effect is by design in the intro :) and some places in the game!

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
for some reason i dont get the update box.i get a white box saying only partial something or another read.when i try to delete setup it says setup is open in update.but i cant find it lol.
Did you extract the file ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i had just dl the p1 version and moved my inc patch to it as well.so nothing new after mom part2 lounge?if not ill wait for next game update .

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
it won't start... either it only changes the mouse with the title on top left with no screen, and if i alt+enter to minimize screen it's just black, or just a white screen with sound

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes