Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The version in the op, is it the 32bit version? Also going forward are you going to compile 32bit or 64bit?
32bit probably, 64bit was a mistake, i released p1 as 64 bit without noticing at first, then i came home from work and released 32. Easier to maintain i guess, but maybe people can benchmark both and let me know. I do know that in 64 the engine gets to flex a bit more on the hardware, so it can run smoother.

Reactions: Xanado

Nozf

Jun 9, 2018
Hi everyone ... my first words at the forum, been a voyer for a long time doh :p

Anyway ... im post mainly because i cant find a save request for this game. Did played it a couple of updates before and wanted to give it another go, now with several new contempt, but not feeling like "grinding" all over again.

If theres ones, really cant find it.

Thank's again <3

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone ... my first words at the forum, been a voyer for a long time doh :p

Anyway ... im post mainly because i cant find a save request for this game. Did played it a couple of updates before and wanted to give it another go, now with several new contempt, but not feeling like "grinding" all over again.

Thank's again <3
Hi, there is no "grind" in our game, just pleasure :) Please enjoy and take your time! :D You can also skip dialogue quickly if you want with holding shift or pressing hte skip button in the bottom right corner

Reactions: Serra Angel

Nozf

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, there is no "grind" in our game, just pleasure :) Please enjoy and take your time! :D You can also skip dialogue quickly if you want with holding shift or pressing hte skip button in the bottom right corner
i know :p what i meant by grinding was to reach where i was before. Played it when he got to threesome with both milfs :p

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I’m sorry if this has been answered.
Is it okay to use saves before the bugged 5.3 update or should I restart my game?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The issue have been resolved, the problem was with NVIDIA itself had to go to NVIDIA control panel add this game and activate integrated graphics. now the game works fine

Reactions: Motkeyz and Xanado

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
NVIDIA has a tendency to create white screens on ANYTHING unity unless you do that apparently

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

Thank's again <3
There is absolutely no grind in this game, just decision making taking you in different paths. Do like I did when I was in your situation, scroll up and perform a search.

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
It won't start, It tells me to type in a name then when i do it tells me the first few words then transitions to a black screen and nothing happens, how do i fix this.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes