Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
News from Insane Theories Incorporated. The voices in my head and I have been considering everything about the game and have discovered the GREAT secret that Motkeyz has been hiding from us. Yes, the time has come for the (fake) TRUTH to be revealed.

-WARNING- this is a VERY insane theory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am truly sorry, but The Demon Lord Tim threatened to eat my last Oreo if I didn't share this (fake) spoiler. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I hope to play the new update tomorrow, and want to thank the Devs for the wonderful game they have created.

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OK, guys. Is it just me or does Juli's knees and inner thighs look like she's been riding the Sybian a little too long and hard?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Motkeyz

- if someone is still reading this i am surprised.
- oh yeah and I made these patch notes like this to see if it makes any difference for people
- you see not everyone reads them anyway, is that patch note inception? who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brilliant! I have to say that was the 1st time I've ever LOL reading a patch notes:ROFLMAO: Keep up the outstanding work on this. Don't let the window-lickers freaking out about a bug in a work-in-progress distract you from your calling, providing us with hilarious and sexy content. You Sir, are a poet and a gentlemen ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It'd be REALLY nice if the options actually got saved when you change them so I don't have to keep making a ton of adjustments EVERY time I launch the game.
Which settings are dropping for you? It is built to be saved and loaded automatically maybe some doesn't work properly?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Motkeyz

Brilliant! I have to say that was the 1st time I've ever LOL reading a patch notes:ROFLMAO: Keep up the outstanding work on this. Don't let the window-lickers freaking out about a bug in a work-in-progress distract you from your calling, providing us with hilarious and sexy content. You Sir, are a poet and a gentlemen ;)
Thank you!

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i also read the patch notes and they were the best patch notes of all time ;)
this VNENGINE seems impressive did you guys really develop that yourself?
last but not least i have to say what a tease with Heather i hope there is gonna be more
with her next update soooo hot :)
keep up the excellent work!

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Oops... I would quote less. Quite impressive result, Krull. You're skilled, undoubtedly, well done... and apprecuared so much.

With best regards.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i also read the patch notes and they were the best patch notes of all time ;)
this VNENGINE seems impressive did you guys really develop that yourself?
last but not least i have to say what a tease with Heather i hope there is gonna be more
with her next update soooo hot :)
keep up the excellent work!
I did indeed make it from scratch and it's a continued effort. The engine has been in development now for about 14 months! Time flies when you are having fun. It's still a hobby though!

It's fun to hear how everyone appreciates it, it took a while to catch up to established engines like renpy but now it's doing good! Plenty more to do and improve.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Sandzu

Jun 23, 2017
Unistalled every C thingy I could find, Installed one with the game. Black Screen still, or white screen then it closes itself

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes