a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
how to install the patch?
here everything is described
OP:
Patch Instructions:

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Reactions: knight77

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
To everyone who still has problems with the black/white screen, get a third party uninstaller app, like Revo Uninstaller, pick out every Microsoft Visual C++ thingys, Uninstall them

Go to this site =
Download both versions just in case.

Install them.
It worked for me.

And if anyone needs full Save, here it is
and save goes to : %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Last edited:

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
here everything is described
OP:
Patch Instructions:

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"
Thank You

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
I am asked to grab the camera in MC room... i get it then try basement but it shows image of Juliana in bath and nothing.
only one save file seems to work rest all sit on a image and nothing.
I get as far as the basement and the start of a conversation with Juli (mom) but then it freezes when looking at her ass in the lingerie...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Liked the new update, even though there was a lot more teasing than actual sex. The scene with M was fucking fantastic, if only you could have had something similar with Bacon's mom.
The new replay function is great, but if possible you should be able to try the alternative paths you missed from there, that would be really cool, so that you wouldn't have to manage save games so much.

Reactions: Canto Forte

9jorge9

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-28
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - - -
Win32:
- - - - -
Mac
(v0.5.3PE): - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
the bad update does not work

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-05-28
Release Date: 2019-05-27
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.3PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - - -
Win32:
- - - - -
Mac
(v0.5.3PE): - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Translations: - - - TURKISH/Türkçe

Thanks to MrSavage for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477
test game :D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unistalled every C thingy I could find, Installed one with the game. Black Screen still, or white screen then it closes itself
Install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (for 32-bit version of Timestamps) or x64 (for 64-bit version of Timestamps).
I get as far as the basement and the start of a conversation with Juli (mom) but then it freezes when looking at her ass in the lingerie...
Make sure you play 0.5.3PE P1 (0.5.3 P1) and not 0.5.3PE (0.5.3).
The most important question of all... how is the linux version going? :D I know it isn't top priority, just asking.
Do you have some knowledge about Linux? Because I have a question about webp in Linux (Timestamps use webp).
I absolutely hate those glasses on mom...it hides the real beauty of that MILF.
I disagree... The glasses makes her look damn (sexy) smart :love: Just a matter of taste ;)

Reactions: Jason Janiceson

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is it me or is this patch still broken if you play the game from the start? I get to the scene where i am suppose to go with Mom to the clothes shop but the game just breaks there and puts me on the map where i can't click anything else but my house. And after that it tells me to go to the park?

Oh well i guess i will have to wait for a patched version.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes