cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mom to the clothes shop but the game just breaks there and puts me on the map where i can't click anything else but my house. And after that it tells me to go to the park?

Oh well i guess i will have to wait for a patched version.
This glitch/issue is a big mystery, because not everyone will run into it! I had it in P1 other people who tested the same save did not have this! Right now it is not clear, what cause this problem. But I was able to continue with the shopping event by clicking on "Back" when the Map shows up (bottom right corner).

Reactions: Motkeyz

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This glitch/issue is a big mystery, because not everyone will run into it! I had it in P1 other people who tested the same save did not have this! Right now it is not clear, what cause this problem. But I was able to continue with the shopping event by clicking on "Back" when the Map shows up (bottom right corner).
You know whats funny? People suggested deleting the Microsoft Visual C++ works for black/white screens, even though i didn't have those. I still tried this fix and it worked, now i can go with the rest of the game. Hopefully wont be running into any more game breaking bugs.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Same problem to me. Also klicked several times the back button. But I still can go on further. And it happens on the non-hero path.
Will test the hero path in the evening. Maybe I can Play this one insteed.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
MILFHunter90
where is a german translation?
Die Übersetzung wurde von mir aufgeschoben bis das erste Kapitel komplett abgeschlossen und die Dialoge vollständig überarbeitet wurden.

Außerdem bin ich auf der Suche nach fleißigen Bienchen, die gerne die Aufgabe der Übersetzung übernehmen möchten, da ich aktuell mit anderen Aufgaben beschäftigt bin und somit wenig bis gar keine Zeit zum übersetzen habe.

I postponed the German translation until chapter one is done and dialogues have been reworked.

Btw.. I'm looking for hardworking bees, who are willing to take over or work on the German translation.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You know whats funny? People suggested deleting the Microsoft Visual C++ works for black/white screens, even though i didn't have those. I still tried this fix and it worked, now i can go with the rest of the game. Hopefully wont be running into any more game breaking bugs.
Installing an updated version is what fixes the issue. People say delete the old one because sometimes they can't install the newer one without doing that.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
what was the content with Nika? Change log says whe was one of the focused chars but i only saw 1 scene her getting in a car thats it...

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
MILFHunter90

Die Übersetzung wurde von mir aufgeschoben bis das erste Kapitel komplett abgeschlossen und die Dialoge vollständig überarbeitet wurden.

Außerdem bin ich auf der Suche nach fleißigen Bienchen, die gerne die Aufgabe der Übersetzung übernehmen möchten, da ich aktuell mit anderen Aufgaben beschäftigt bin und somit wenig bis gar keine Zeit zum übersetzen habe.

I postponed the German translation until chapter one is done and dialogues have been reworked.

Btw.. I'm looking for hardworking bees, who are willing to take over or work on the German translation.
Wird noch ein fleißiges Bienchen fürs Übersetzen benötigt?
Hätte noch die eine oder andere Abendstunde dafür Zeit.

Is still a diligent bee needed for translation?
Have therefor some freetime in the evenings / nights.

• Love
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wird noch ein fleißiges Bienchen fürs Übersetzen benötigt?
Hätte noch die eine oder andere Abendstunde dafür Zeit.

Is still a diligent bee needed for translation?
Have therefor some freetime in the evenings / nights.
Pls contact me on discord (cold K'night)!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Which settings are dropping for you? It is built to be saved and loaded automatically maybe some doesn't work properly?
I have the same. Every time I start the game, I set text speed and remove the mark in typewriter. Just tried Animated Menu, and that isn't remembered either. Running v0.5.3pe p1 with english unrated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have the same. Every time I start the game, I set text speed and remove the mark in typewriter. Just tried Animated Menu, and that isn't remembered either. Running v0.5.3pe p1 with english unrated.
I have the same issue. I set up typewriter off and max text speed in the Mac version of 0.5.2. I ran 0.5.3PE and had to set typewriter off and max text speed again. I run 0.5.3PE again, and typewriter and max text speed are reset to their defaults.

Setting the resolution (windowed vs fullscreen) is saved between runs of 0.5.3PE

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes