st3rnritter

Jun 7, 2018
after i come back from the hospital, juliana tells you to have some rest but i can't do anything.....anyone else same problem??

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This is TERRIBLE. I downloaded and started a new playthrough to ENJOY all the cool changes. On the FIRST day when I meet Juli after the shower scene, a truly HORRIFYING thing happened. I don't know if I will be able to continue after seeing this. Yes, I found an ERROR in GRAMMAR. The pain was just so great that I'm not sure what to do now. :)

Motkeyz in the scene I mentioned the MC is talking to Juli and there is a sentence that needs correcting (possibly a HOT FIX). Basically the MC is thinking about how they have grown apart. At one point the MC thinks '...but as a teenager we've seem to have gotten more distant from each other'. It should read '
but as a teenager WE seem to have gotten more distant from each other'. so WE'VE should be WE. Also you might consider changing the 'GOTTEN' to be 'GROWN'.

Yeah it's a nitpick but I get to have fun being silly when reporting it. :)

Just a thought and hope that helps. :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
One thing i would ask Motkeyz about Molly character :

From the first time that Mc met her in the third day , his render is in my opinion absolutely improved . First time i see here she hadn't struck me so much; but in this new update, when she appears , i must tell you i struggle to recognize here , for how much she was so beautiful and gorgeous ; i don't think that is only for the glasses presence...
It's just a my impression or you make some really nice improvement in his images ?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This is TERRIBLE. I downloaded and started a new playthrough to ENJOY all the cool changes. On the FIRST day when I meet Juli after the shower scene, a truly HORRIFYING thing happened. I don't know if I will be able to continue after seeing this. Yes, I found an ERROR in GRAMMAR. The pain was just so great that I'm not sure what to do now. :)

Motkeyz in the scene I mentioned the MC is talking to Juli and there is a sentence that needs correcting (possibly a HOT FIX). Basically the MC is thinking about how they have grown apart. At one point the MC thinks '...but as a teenager we've seem to have gotten more distant from each other'. It should read '
but as a teenager WE seem to have gotten more distant from each other'. so WE'VE should be WE. Also you might consider changing the 'GOTTEN' to be 'GROWN'.

Yeah it's a nitpick but I get to have fun being silly when reporting it. :)

Just a thought and hope that helps. :)
I think you are playing the previous version with a old writing ; in the last version they have been corrected many previous grammar errors .
In the new Version 5.3 P1 the part of dialogue you wrote was corrected in this way : " ..but, as a teenager, it seems like there's too much distance between us " . I suggest you to play the new version , because there , all dialogues have had a big improvement.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
After the last system update, the game stopped working in windowed mode. Can anyone tell me what exactly the fullscreen setting looks like in the configuration file?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I think you are playing the previous version with a old writing ; in the last version they have been corrected many previous grammatical errors .
That's weird because I just Downloaded the new 53 PE P1 version from the OP and started a new game. Not sure what would cause me to get old text. Like I said this is weird and I have no idea what would cause this to happen.

Just a thought.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's weird because I just Downloaded the new 53 PE P1 version from the OP and started a new game. Not sure what would cause me to get old text. Like I said this is weird and I have no idea what would cause this to happen.

Just a thought.
The old dialogues are in the unrated version. New (or better call them corrected) Dialogues are in rated.

Fantabaldu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After the last system update, the game stopped working in windowed mode. Can anyone tell me what exactly the fullscreen setting looks like in the configuration file?
Aren't you using Wine anymore for playing Timestamps?

Do you know how webp works in Linux?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Just a thought.
Probably you are playing with the Incest Patch English Version ( there all dialogues will be corrected
subsequently) ; In the English Patreon Version ( the official one ) , the new dialogue is like i wrote you before ; it will be corrected too in the Incest one...

Reactions: Shiva0067
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes