cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did you forget to install corefonts via winetricks?
Also open winecfg and navigate to tab graphic:
- remove mark "allow window manager to decorate ..."
- set mark to "allow window manger to control ... "
- set mark to "emulate virtual desktop"
- set the right size for your preferred window / monitor size.

You probably need to "reinstall" my workaround to see the animation again.
The game use images in webp format ;-)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
did you forget to install corefonts via winetricks?
Also open winecfg and navigate to tab graphic:
- remove mark "allow window manager to decorate ..."
- set mark to "allow window manger to control ... "
- set mark to "emulate virtual desktop"
- set the right size for your preferred window / monitor size.
OK, thanks, I have done all these actions but nothing helped. Still black screen after the Unity logo. Tested in 64-bit prefix for now.
The game use images in webp format ;-)
Well, just checked: I have a whole lot of Ren'py and RPGM games which use wepb format, and they are all work flawless... Or did I misunderstand the question?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK, thanks, I have done all these actions but nothing helped. Still black screen after the Unity logo. Tested in 64-bit prefix for now.
yeah because you have to enable the copied dll from Windows 7 64-bit folder (syswow64) to your system32 and syswow64 folder in your ~/.your64-bit-prefix /drive_c/windows/
Then enable the needed dlls with the command:
Code:
wine64 regsvr32 msmpeg2vdec.dll
wine64 regsvr32 msmpeg2adec.dll

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can't wait to see the journey that Juliana and MC will make, another thing I'd like to see between them is a Doggystyle like the one that Juliana does with her husband on day two, I think that's the most beautiful animated Doggystyle that I've ever seen in a 3D game, it's perfect, like physics and visual expressions, you have to reproduce it absolutely again, but with a small variation, this time instead of pulling it by the arms it would be more erotic if pulled by the hair

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Motkeyz

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I can't wait to see the journey that Juliana and MC will make, another thing I'd like to see between them is a Doggystyle like the one that Juliana does with her husband on day two, I think that's the most beautiful animated Doggystyle that I've ever seen in a 3D game, it's perfect, like physics and visual expressions, you have to reproduce it absolutely again, but with a small variation, this time instead of pulling it by the arms it would be more erotic if pulled by the hair

(Sorry my english)
Or both, arms and hair, at the same time. You must only have three arms :p

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
yeah because you have to enable the copied dll from Windows 7 64-bit folder (syswow64) to your system32 and syswow64 folder in your ~/.your64-bit-prefix /drive_c/windows/
Then enable the needed dlls with the command:
Code:
msmpeg2adec.dll registered successful, msmpeg2vdec.dll failed to load. So nothing changed.

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i just downloaded the game, in day 6 after i get the free wine bottle i can not go back to the bech with nika and her friends, any help please. TIA!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, i just downloaded the game, in day 6 after i get the free wine bottle i can not go back to the bech with nika and her friends, any help please. TIA!
Try going home. I'm pretty sure that you need to go there and experience a VERY wonderful scene before you can go to the beach.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Press enter when the game turns black.. I had the same shit.

Animations dont work on Linux. Anyone know a workaround?
you can find my workaround here

Set up a 64-bit prefix:
- registry mf.reg and wmf.reg
- copy all dlls from Windows 7 64-bit syswow64 folder to your wine prefix syswow64 and system32 folder
- registry the dlls.
Note Animations to not work well ..

Reactions: johnelros

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Benjy
I seek some knowledge about Unity and extraction and re-inject video files to the game.

Here is what I wanna do:
I'm able to extract the video files from Timestamps: the videos have either mp4 or m4v format.

Now I want to convert the mp4 or m4v to webm with handbrake etc.
(Reason: mp4 format is not support on Linux through Unity)

My questions:
- Is is this possible? Have you done something like that before?
- How do you re-inject the video file? (I know there is this option, but is there something I have to do in dnspy as well for that?
- do I have to compile a new Assembly-CSharp for that?

Looking forward to your reply.

seastone

Aug 28, 2017
Benjy
I seek some knowledge about Unity and extraction and re-inject video files to the game.

Here is what I wanna do:
I'm able to extract the video files from Timestamps: the videos have either mp4 or m4v format.

Now I want to convert the mp4 or m4v to webm with handbrake etc.
(Reason: mp4 format is not support on Linux through Unity)

My questions:
- Is is this possible? Have you done something like that before?
- How do you re-inject the video file? (I know there is this option, but is there something I have to do in dnspy as well for that?
- do I have to compile a new Assembly-CSharp for that?

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you for your answer!

For some reason I cant registry the dlls. I just get
"regsvr32: Failed to register DLL" everything else went as it should. Very strange.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Hero route is bugged. In day 3 you are locked into Wimp route even if you make all Hero choices regarding Bacon's mom the previous day.

This seems odd considering that it wasn't an issue when I last tried the game.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hero route is bugged. In day 3 you are locked into Wimp route even if you make all Hero choices regarding Bacon's mom the previous day.

This seems odd considering that it wasn't an issue when I last tried the game.
Probably you have downloaded the Bug version update 0.5.3PE where there was this problem . Look if you are playing at the correct version v0.5.3PE P1 , with the patch that solved this problem

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes