xDeltha

Jun 26, 2017
From the patch instructions in the OP:

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Good Luck
Thank you my friend.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I'm getting the white/black screen problem. I arleady installed and download both c++ redistributions. Anyone had a similar problem?
Using windows 10.
if you're using a laptop try to run the game with your dedicated card not your onboard card.Also make sure your driver is up to date

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
silly thing, must be a me thing as no one has stated before. Cannot see end of animations, and as someone said if(when) I end them via the stop button I skip(it seems) to the next ani, by default. I waited for patch before starting a 'new' game. That is how notice the 'have to skip to after' issue. I was rushing(somewhat, as I really liked the story and ani prior), to the new content. However, even in replay, I cannot watch a scene without ending it prematurely(all old man aside:p ). If nothing on your side, will re install, but in case thought I should share.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
silly thing, must be a me thing as no one has stated before. Cannot see end of animations, and as someone said if(when) I end them via the stop button I skip(it seems) to the next ani, by default. I waited for patch before starting a 'new' game. That is how notice the 'have to skip to after' issue. I was rushing(somewhat, as I really liked the story and ani prior), to the new content. However, even in replay, I cannot watch a scene without ending it prematurely(all old man aside:p ). If nothing on your side, will re install, but in case thought I should share.
Hi, many animations are on loop by default and you press stop or the continue button when it shows up, you can see this with the red repeat/loop icon being red in the animation controls :)

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
i ididnt see any post about so if there is any srry in my game after treesome in kitchen game stop going forward lastline "sometthing stuck in my eye" and there neither pic nor talking advancing it just stuck there although menu z last choice is working i am supposed to start a new game

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Hi, many animations are on loop by default and you press stop or the continue button when it shows up, you can see this with the red repeat/loop icon being red in the animation controls :)
I didn't see it highlighted be default, this time around. Thanks for the reply, have backed up to my first new save. Will holler if anything tweaks. Love this enough that a few re-runs are not an issue. Think i saw a couple of typos, will holler if nobdy else does prior.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

"Special poll for everyone
We would like to know who is your favorite character in the game!"

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The search Button , this unknown thing...

I quote here a message , thank you Evilmaniac , that sums up the more common problem in the installation of the game and all solutions . Clicking at the quote below , there are are some saves too

To everyone who still has problems with the black/white screen, get a third party uninstaller app, like Revo Uninstaller, pick out every Microsoft Visual C++ thingys, Uninstall them

Go to this site =
Download both versions just in case.

Install them.
It worked for me.

And if anyone needs full Save, here it is
and save goes to : %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Last edited:
Reactions: Evilmaniac

Stronghold7

May 20, 2018
I seem to be getting stuck after day 3 in the park when you fuck or don't fuck Gaz. The screen just stays there and doesn't contiunue.

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all,
first of all thanks a lot for the MAC version.

There is a problem (day 3 scene 13, in the big bathroom), I can not proceed.
Please help

Z

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,
first of all thanks a lot for the MAC version.

There is a problem (day 3 scene 13, in the big bathroom), I can not proceed.
Please help

Z
Because you're playing the Bug Mac Version 0.5.3 PE ; you need the patch version 0.5.3 PE P1 , that you can find in the Motkeyz Patreon Page

Reactions: Xanado
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes