JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Xanado I still to this day remember "Blistering Blue Barnacles!" Good ol' Captain Haddock and his whiskey. Nice profile pic choice, thanks for the nostalgia!
Edit: And thanks for your patience around here, may your dream of someone reading the OP before posting actually come true one day (it won't, but dare to dream)!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
in the first part of the game where you hit the bully with the baseball bat, after i go back home to the mc's mom she is on the phone about how i didnt defend bacons (mom?) and saw her suck the bully off. Is this a glitch or apart of the story i am confused

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
because the game does not load and the screen remains black. only music is heard
I quote one post with all explications for your problem

To everyone who still has problems with the black/white screen, get a third party uninstaller app, like Revo Uninstaller, pick out every Microsoft Visual C++ thingys, Uninstall them

Go to this site =
Download both versions just in case.

Install them.
It worked for me.

And if anyone needs full Save, here it is
and save goes to : %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

• Thinking Face
Reactions: inqu1sit0r92

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
in the first part of the game where you hit the bully with the baseball bat, after i go back home to the mc's mom she is on the phone about how i didnt defend bacons (mom?) and saw her suck the bully off. Is this a glitch or apart of the story i am confused
Make sure you play 0.5.3(PE) P1 and not 0.5.3.

D

Deleted member 1439211

So, I'm playing v. 0.5.2 PE on a Windows 7 OP with the Visual C++ 2017 (x64) installed and the game keeps on freezing during the "Big Bathroom" scene on day 3. After the end of the dialogue, the only thing the game allows me to do is to enter the "Game Option" menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
FrancescoMiccoli
I think you're plaing the 0.5.3 PE not the 0.5.2 ; because this version was bugged on the day 3, in the scene you wrote up.

Try to download the last version 0.5.3 PE P1, there is a patch inside and probably it will fix your problem

D

Deleted member 1439211

FrancescoMiccoli
I think you're plaing the 0.5.3 PE not the 0.5.2 ; because this version was bugged on the day 3, in the scene you wrote up.

Try to download the last version 0.5.3 PE P1, there is a patch inside and probably it will fix your problem
Yeah, you're wright. I mistyped the version name. Right now, I'm downloading the fixed version you've mentioned. Do I have to copy and paste the save file or the game (0.5.3 PE P1) will automatically detect it?

Reactions: bob danio

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
FrancescoMiccoli
Ciao Francesco... From your user name i can presume you're italian ( like me ).
The new version will detect automatically the saves that are stored in a Windows directory (c:users/user/AppData/local/Vengine/Timestamps/Saves) , not anymore in a Game folder, so you don't have to worry about this

Reactions: bob danio

ImVeryLul

Sep 26, 2018
Well quick update i managet to fix my problem by fasttraveling to the beach and then back. But shortly later i found another problem/bug. In the 6 day where u have to send the pictures to molly and then visit her i send the pictures but the game still says that i dont (Molly says what i did with the photos and i replie i forgot to send them but i clearly did). It also doesnt let me acces the pc anymore and the gamehints tell me to go visit molly.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well quick update i managet to fix my problem by fasttraveling to the beach and then back. But shortly later i found another problem/bug. In the 6 day where u have to send the pictures to molly and then visit her i send the pictures but the game still says that i dont (Molly says what i did with the photos and i replie i forgot to send them but i clearly did). It also doesnt let me acces the pc anymore and the gamehints tell me to go visit molly.
Becasue you are probably playing the bug version 0.5.3 PE ... There are a lot of similar your post in last 20 pages in this thread ... if you had read previous post , you would have solves your problem by yourself. Download the right patch Version 0.5.3 PE P1 and everything will be fixed

D

Deleted member 1439211

FrancescoMiccoli
Ciao Francesco... From your user name i can presume you're italian ( like me ).
The new version will detect automatically the saves that are stored in a Windows directory (c:users/user/AppData/local/Vengine/Timestamps/Saves) , not anymore in a Game folder, so you don't have to worry about this
Grazie mille per il tuo prontissimo aiuto!!! (you guessed right, I am Italian!).
At first I thought my PC wasn't able to run such a weighty game in terms of image quality, since I still cannot run other game designed with Unity (e.g. "Last Hope"). But thanks to your help I managed to continue this awesome game! (I wrote to you in English so that everyone can understand).

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Grazie mille per il tuo prontissimo aiuto!!! (you guessed right, I am Italian!).
At first I thought my PC wasn't able to run such a weighty game in terms of image quality, since I still cannot run other game designed with Unity (e.g. "Last Hope"). But thanks to your help I managed to continue this awesome game! (I wrote to you in English so that everyone can understand).
I see you are italian, me too! If u want some advice on games like this one feel free to ask!

D

Deleted member 1439211

Marzapane
FrancescoMiccoli
The Italian TimeStamps Community Lovers its' really very Big !!!!!
If You wish i suggest you to join to Timestamps Discord Server it's the better way to have always nice information about this game
Hahaaaha I didn't expect so much kindness, even considering this is the first 3D I participate in!! :D

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes