Apr 16, 2019
(I assume you use Windows 10)
Try to install Windows Media Feature Pack

If you can't install it, update your video codecs by installing the newest version of K-Lite Codec Mega Pack.

And yes, there is a way to extract the animations from the game ;)

Aren't the animations in the CGrips file which is available on OP? :unsure:
Tried updating media codecs, nothing. Tried the Media Features, and even tho its the right windows version it wont install. The CG rip only has the static images and not any animation.

Guess Im quitting the game, cant play any animation at all =/

Aravindan

Nov 18, 2018
Mac updated still has the version v0.5.3PE. where we can not go beyond DAY 3 of the gameplay. Also gives us the wrong path on DAY 3 irrespective of the choice we took on day2.

You guys have the upated one for Mac

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
hey all,
i'm having a problem, for some reason my game is booting in a strange resolution when i get to the menu screen and now all the menu line is out of my screen.
Can someone tell me how to reset the resolution out of the game?

Reactions: RobJoy

hatesdps

Dec 15, 2017
can you get past day 3 yet or is it still broken? and also has anyone else had the issue that your choices dont matter during the friends mom getting forced into a blowjob it just forces you down the path that you didnt intervene?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can you get past day 3 yet or is it still broken? and also has anyone else had the issue that your choices dont matter during the friends mom getting forced into a blowjob it just forces you down the path that you didnt intervene?
:rolleyes:
Dude, maybe pay attention to the last 10 or so pages? Or the bug report/changelog in the OP?

That's a major bug that was in 0.5.3PE. Fixed in 0.5.3PE P1.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
I'm playing the most recent version (5.3PE P1) but I still have issues with the previous content. Being more specific, by the end of day 3, at the end of the animation where Juliana gives a HJ/BJ, the game not only freezes, but it closes. I thought this version was suppoused to mend those errors, so I don't know if I'm having this issue on my own or there still are bugs around this version.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm playing the most recent version (5.3PE P1) but I still have issues with the previous content. Being more specific, by the end of day 3, at the end of the animation where Juliana gives a HJ/BJ, the game not only freezes, but it closes. I thought this version was suppoused to mend those errors, so I don't know if I'm having this issue on my own or there still are bugs around this version.
This is something specific with your PC unfortuntately, i have never heard of anyone having the game close for them like that, there must either be something wrong with the game files you downloaded, or your PC.

/A

Reactions: Ithcer
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes