ChupaCabre

May 17, 2019
I always turned FIPS on when reformating and never really had any issues till now but yeah I guess it makes sense, thanks for the article.

I wasn't suggesting that there was anything wrong with your game btw, just thought people would/might run FIPS as well and for what ever reason, no popup came up to inform me. Usually a non FIPS complient app will spit out some obscure error and I know to turn it off. No biggie, just thought you should know.

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
so i have sat here for 40 min looking for a full save of 0.5.1 (hero play through) and nothing. i have looked through the comments made from when 0.5.2 came out looking for someone who asked for a full 0.5.1 save and nothing. so i guess i will have to ask even with 0.5.3 being out.

dues anyone have a full save of 0.5.1 (hero play though) because that is were i stoped playing. due to loosing my saves.

also im not sure what each playthrough is called but i hered somone say somthing about the hero play though and im just assuming thats the good playthrough.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The setting in Windows complies with the US government FIPS 140 standard. When it’s enabled, it forces Windows to only use FIPS-validated encryption schemes and advises applications to do so, as well.
FIPS mode” doesn’t make Windows more secure. It just blocks access to newer cryptography schemes that haven’t been FIPS-validated. That means it won’t be able to use new encryption schemes, or faster ways of using the same encryption schemes.

In other words, it makes your computer slower, less functional, and arguably less secure.

This setting does two things to Windows itself. It forces Windows and Windows services to use only FIPS-validated cryptography. For example, the Schannel service built into Windows won’t work with older SSL 2.0 and 3.0 protocols, and will require at least TLS 1.0 instead.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
so i have sat here for 40 min looking for a full save of 0.5.1 (hero play through) and nothing. i have looked through the comments made from when 0.5.2 came out looking for someone who asked for a full 0.5.1 save and nothing. so i guess i will have to ask even with 0.5.3 being out.

dues anyone have a full save of 0.5.1 (hero play though) because that is were i stoped playing. due to loosing my saves.

also im not sure what each playthrough is called but i hered somone say somthing about the hero play though and im just assuming thats the good playthrough.
Maybe if you re' just a little bit more kindly and with more information with your request for sure somebody will be able to help you.
To give a right save for example i don't know in which right day finished the 0.5.1 update( i think probably day 5 or 6 )
So i give you this my save ( hero path ) after the beach and before Hospital episode..

Reactions: Alteni

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe if you re' just a little bit more kindly and with more information with your request for sure somebody will be able to help you.
To give a right save for example i don't know in which right day finished the 0.5.1 update( i think probably day 5 or 6 )
So i give you this my save ( hero path ) after the beach and before Hospital episode..
i left off wen mc has 3som with mom and aunt.
also i feel stupid for asking but were are saves located.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i left off wen mc has 3som with mom and aunt.
also i feel stupid for asking but were are saves located.
i attched the save when begins the Threesome
Save location on Windows
C:/users/user/AppData/local/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

All it's written in the Op in every case :
"Saves are located in hidden folders!
Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves "

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
To everyone who still has problems with the black/white screen, get a third party uninstaller app, like Revo Uninstaller, pick out every Microsoft Visual C++ thingys, Uninstall them

Go to this site =
Download both versions just in case.

Install them.
It worked for me.

And if anyone needs full Save, here it is
and save goes to : %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Damn, doesnt work for me. Screen is still black.
System: Win7 64Bit German
Maybe someone is able to upload the movies? Got CG from op....

Reactions: desmand

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damn, doesnt work for me. Screen is still black.
System: Win7 64Bit German
Maybe someone is able to upload the movies? Got CG from op....
Are you sure you installed the correct version? If you're running the 32 bit version of the game you need the 32 bit (x86) version. If you're running the 64 bit version of the game you need the 64 bit (x64) version.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
I believe that i downloaded the 64-Bit version of the game. Can i check somewhere wich version i really have?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I believe that i downloaded the 64-Bit version of the game. Can i check somewhere wich version i really have?
Check the game folder for UnityCrashHandler64.exe (64bit) or UnityCrashHandler32.exe (32bit).

Also make sure that you have Windows Media Feature Pack installed. Some European Windows Versions are shipped out without it! (Windows N and Windows KN).

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Where the hell is the file where I can edit the resolution?
I mean,.. game menu is nowhere to be seen when I start the game.
game.settings file does not include any line pertaining to screen size.

I have 3440x1440 monitor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmand

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Where the hell is the file where I can edit the resolution?
I mean,.. game menu is nowhere to be seen when I start the game.
game.settings file does not include any line pertaining to screen size.

I have 3440x1440 monitor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you are gonna be forced to run windowed mode unfortunately, hit alt+enter or what it was to go into windowed mode. The resolution is stored in the registry I think, default unity resolution management. The game scales on the width which causes this to happen. I don't have ultra wide screen so i never realized this, but i will see if its possible to change scale on height instead. You can also make a shortcut of the game, and edit the target to also include these parameters to force the resolution selector when you start the game: -show-screen-selector

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I think you are gonna be forced to run windowed mode unfortunately, hit alt+enter or what it was to go into windowed mode. The resolution is stored in the registry I think, default unity resolution management. The game scales on the width which causes this to happen. I don't have ultra wide screen so i never realized this, but i will see if its possible to change scale on height instead. You can also make a shortcut of the game, and edit the target to also include these parameters to force the resolution selector when you start the game: -show-screen-selector
Is there a way to see Different paths in Replay menu ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
u tell me that the MC from the Future come to past to kill natasha......... like i am watching terminator version timestamps, and the secret agents looking for the machine time that was made by that fat boy , and jones try to not let anyone make the machine time expect for him ? or i am wrong ? :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
u tell me that the MC from the Future come to past to kill natasha......... like i am watching terminator version timestamps, and the secret agents looking for the machine time that was made by that fat boy , and jones try to not let anyone make the machine time expect for him ? or i am wrong ? :unsure:
Nobody knows that yet..

• Wow
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes