oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
Benjy
I seek some knowledge about Unity and extraction and re-inject video files to the game.

Here is what I wanna do:
I'm able to extract the video files from Timestamps: the videos have either mp4 or m4v format.

Now I want to convert the mp4 or m4v to webm with handbrake etc.
(Reason: mp4 format is not support on Linux through Unity)

My questions:
- Is is this possible? Have you done something like that before?
- How do you re-inject the video file? (I know there is this option, but is there something I have to do in dnspy as well for that?
- do I have to compile a new Assembly-CSharp for that?

Looking forward to your reply.
I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea if and how this is possible :-/

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Which settings are dropping for you? It is built to be saved and loaded automatically maybe some doesn't work properly?
The windowed mode toggle, resolution, text size and speed settings all reset on launch each time. The only settings that stick for me are the volume controls.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Probably you have downloaded the Bug version update 0.5.3PE where there was this problem . Look if you are playing at the correct version v0.5.3PE P1 , with the patch that solved this problem

Ah, you're right. DL'd it a while ago and didn't notice a bugfix was out in the midtime. Thanks for the help and quick answer.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
msmpeg2adec.dll registered successful, msmpeg2vdec.dll failed to load. So nothing changed.
Thank you for your answer!

For some reason I cant registry the dlls. I just get
"regsvr32: Failed to register DLL" everything else went as it should. Very strange.
Ok guys sorry! I was wrong here you have to use the System32 dlls and copy them to syswow64 and system32 inside your prefix then the command
"wine64 regsvr32..." will succeed!

seastone

Aug 28, 2017
Ok guys sorry! I was wrong here you have to use the System32 dlls and copy them to syswow64 and system32 inside your prefix then the command
"wine64 regsvr32..." will succeed!
Haha I was really bashing my head against the wall there, but thank you works as it should now!

johnbeme

May 2, 2017
i think the current version is bugged. after the opening when i type in my name and it ask "did you ever wish that you could go back" ect ect and click continue, i get nothing but blank screen.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i think the current version is bugged. after the opening when i type in my name and it ask "did you ever wish that you could go back" ect ect and click continue, i get nothing but blank screen.
Not a bug... You just did not read OP.. You need to install Visual C++ x64 for 64-bit version of Timestamps and x86 for 32-bit version of Timestamps.

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Try going home. I'm pretty sure that you need to go there and experience a VERY wonderful scene before you can go to the beach.

Hope that helps.
Well it worked, i dont know how, i had tried going back to the house and searching all rooms and nothing happened untill now, thanks for the help!

Reactions: Shiva0067

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Oh this update was outstanding! The animations were sick and so realistic! The story is outstanding. My only wish is they could animate the cumshots. This is entering top 5 games of all time territory. I would like to see the real Bacon get laid too. Awesome job!

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i played last version of this game and finished now i download last version but i can't play i extract downloaded file to my games data but game not starting can anybody help me

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I've not masturbated MORE to any another game ... MAYBE GGGB cums close ... MAYBE ... but I am pretty depraved and she writes a good fukin' story ... :devilish:

Reactions: Motkeyz

Joka wild

May 25, 2018
so I sent molly the photos of juli went back to the shop to molly it keeps saying I forgot something at home whats missing here?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Is anyone getting big blocks of text being skipped after you hit the stop button during an animation? It literally jumps past the text so you don't know your missing it, unless you go back with the right mouse.

Last edited:

jtard

May 9, 2017
I'm getting the white/black screen problem. I arleady installed and download both c++ redistributions. Anyone had a similar problem?
Using windows 10.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
From the patch instructions in the OP:

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Good Luck

Reactions: xDeltha
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes