thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Hello,
is it possible that bacon gets no action I have only read the walkthrough and couldn't find a way and start playing a bit to know who bacon is because I would prefer the MC is the only one who gets the action ;)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im posting it because it looks really good and i just want some easy upvotes, not because im begging for a wallpaper (again). now im not saying, that i wouldn't be really happy if someone (*cough, Krull , cough) did his magic with photoshop and made a nice walpaper for us to have on our desktops but this is definitely not why im posting this. pls

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im posting it because it looks really good and i just want some easy upvotes, not because im begging for a wallpaper (again). now im not saying, that i wouldn't be really happy if someone (*cough, Krull , cough) did his magic with photoshop and made a nice walpaper for us to have on our desktops but this is definitely not why im posting this. pls
You proven that your stalking skills are legendary and i wouldn't want to get on your bad side, that being said, this wallpaper is totally random and purely for the likes and all that stuff.

tul-w9.jpg

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey.. when I try to go back into the kitchen to go to back door exit, the screen goes blank and I can't progress... help please ?
More information pls. I'm not a psychic who reads minds ;)

Which version to you play?
Where in the game do you try to leave the house through the kitchen door? (which day etc..)
Do you have a screenshot? (Use Alt+Enter to switch from fullscreen to windowed-mode).

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Please let us beat the shit out of Bacon. At first updates I had a sympathy for him. But his watching the mom and talking about Nika in beach are crossed the line. Douchebag!

(Yeaaah yeah, I know we fucked his mother)
yes but unlike bacon we where the once that saved his mom at the beggining with scud. while bacon was hit silly..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please let us beat the shit out of Bacon. At first updates I had a sympathy for him. But his watching the mom and talking about Nika in beach are crossed the line. Douchebag!

(Yeaaah yeah, I know we fucked his mother)
The real egoist is MC who don't want to share with his best friend and thinks every girl belongs to him...

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
The real egoist is MC who don't want to share with his best friend and thinks every girl belongs to him...
I am not arguing the ego aspect. In all these games, of course the MC doesnt want to share. We are the MC and I dont want to but thats another topic.

I am just getting really annoyed by that fatass narcist prick. He lost all the sympathy I had for him in the first updates.

Reactions: Raven Hex

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
I am not arguing the ego aspect. In all these games, of course the MC doesnt want to share. We are the MC and I dont want to but thats another topic.

I am just getting really annoyed by that fatass narcist prick. He lost all the sympathy I had for him in the first updates.
i agree with ur opinion.. human like him must die...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raven Hex

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do be honest I did not like the beach dialogues as well, because I had the feeling it wasn't "our" Bacon :unsure:. His dialogues towards MC were to rude. On the other hand MC dialogues were rude too and narcissistic as well..

This brings up to possibilities:
- Bacon on the beach is not our Bacon (unlikely imo)
- Bad writing (very likely because both developers are not english native speakers.)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I think MC was never too obvious about his appetite towards Heather while talking with the Bacon. Bacon on the beach though, he just says whatever he thinks about Nika. I felt angry tbh.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes