cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think MC was never too obvious about his appetite towards Heather while talking with the Bacon. Bacon on the beach though, he just says whatever he thinks about Nika. I felt angry tbh.
Well.. before the beach scene MC talks to Bacon at his home and makes a "joke" about banging Heather. At the same time Bacon has a crush on Nika since they grow up together and she is MC's younger sister. One of few persons Bacon really feels connected to and understood.

This would explain why Bacon acts all "grown-up" in front the girls. And Nika admits that she can talk better with Bacon about other stuff as with her normal friends.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
I think I stay away from the game for now I don't like this bacon guy and I don't like to share so the game is not for me unless there will be a way maybe in future update that only the MC gets action and the MCS mom doesn't get spied by the first dude and bacon and who else want something from MCS mom or at least that I can get rid of all the pests :devilish: without losing any girl and even if its true about this dad stuff i don't played so much of the game i still want all the girls only for MC :)

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I think I stay away from the game for now I don't like this bacon guy and I don't like to share so the game is not for me unless there will be a way maybe in future update that only the MC gets action and the MCS mom doesn't get spied by the first dude and bacon and who else want something from MCS mom or at least that I can get rid of all the pests without losing any girl :)
Screw Julia tbh, Bacon can have her for a good old fuck each others moms action. There will be a riot though if Dad or Bacon gets to tap Nika before mc.

Reactions: Freezer14

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
I hate harem sharing as much as anyone, but Bacon built us a freakin' time machine. Even if he just built it for himself and used MC as a guinea pig, he's still been a supportive friend. If he wants his mom or a girl for himself we should help him as long as it's not MC's family or girlfriend(s). For now, we just have to destroy Evil Bacon.

The dad, on the other hand, I can't stand. My hope is that he runs off with Scut, mom moves into MC's bed, and the extra room goes to the other sister (who we go back in time to save).

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I hate harem sharing as much as anyone, but Bacon built us a freakin' time machine. Even if he just built it for himself and used MC as a guinea pig, he's still been a supportive friend. If he wants his mom or a girl for himself we should help him as long as it's not MC's family or girlfriend(s). For now, we just have to destroy Evil Bacon.

The dad, on the other hand, I can't stand. My hope is that he runs off with Scut, mom moves into MC's bed, and the extra room goes to the other sister (who we go back in time to save).
Amen to that!

Nov 22, 2018
More information pls. I'm not a psychic who reads minds ;)

Which version to you play?
Where in the game do you try to leave the house through the kitchen door? (which day etc..)
Do you have a screenshot? (Use Alt+Enter to switch from fullscreen to windowed-mode).
Hey, sorry, the Mac version. when juli ask to come to the back, day 5 I think.. also happened when going to the basement for the photo session which lead to uploading pics on PC but nothing happening when going to the boutique, not sure what day that was.
also happened before when Nika caught me in the park.

great game btw.. would love to play without the glitches!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, sorry, the Mac version. when juli ask to come to the back, day 5 I think.. also happened when going to the basement for the photo session which lead to uploading pics on PC but nothing happening when going to the boutique, not sure what day that was.

You need 0.5.3PE P1, which hasn't been uploaded to F95zone.

I suggest you get 0.5.2, play that until the end, then play 0.5.3 from there. Or pledge, get the Mac version, and upload it here! :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

As goobdoob said: You are playing a bugged Mac version! You need 0.5.3(PE) P1, which hasn't been leaked yet.

0.5.3 P1 is now available for Silver tiers ($5) too.

You need 0.5.3PE P1, which hasn't been uploaded to F95zone.

I suggest you get 0.5.2, play that until the end, then play 0.5.3 from there. Or pledge, get the Mac version, and upload it here! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Getting a lot of bugs, but Im very interested. Does anyone have a table previous version (5.2)? Im not seeing a dl for one in the thread.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Which version did you play and for which System (Windoof or MacMoney)?
Windows 0.5.3 PE (just got front front page) Am getting wrong story paths (I chose to stand up to bully, next day made me seem like a wimp) also got soft locked with Gaz in the park no matter if i stayed (sex scene) or tried to leave.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Windows 0.5.3 PE (just got front front page) Am getting wrong story paths (I chose to stand up to bully, next day made me seem like a wimp) also got soft locked with Gaz in the park no matter if i stayed (sex scene) or tried to leave.
All of that was fixed in 0.5.3 PE P1, you should download the updated version.

/A

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 233 Votes