cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
not that, when you start a unity game it ask you which monitor to play on, monitor 1, 2 , 3 etc and what res u want, I thought this game had that before
Timestamps never used the classic unity splash screen.
btw incest patch not working? followed instructions and is not mom
Did you download the newest incest patch from lewdpather (link on op). Then you need to select the dialogue patch on the main menu (click) and you will get a notification that you switch dialogue files.
THERE IS NO ITALIAN LANGUAGE IN THE UPDATE
Of course not. All dialogues are fan patches and after revamp the translators need to redo their translations.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Seems I'm late to the party.

Do you mean that there's new content added to the previous chapters?
Indeed, we have been working like crazy to revamp all the early content as well, you just have to play it :) You will see new content already after a few minutes of playing really.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: andupreda
Aug 28, 2017
Indeed, we have been working like crazy to revamp all the early content as well, you just have to play it :) You will see new content already after a few minutes of playing really.
That's great. I guess it's worth another playthrough then.

Also, it's nice that you guys follow up with your fans on here. Best of luck with the project.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's great. I guess it's worth another playthrough then.

Also, it's nice that you guys follow up with your fans on here. Best of luck with the project.
We do what we can :) We understand also a lot of fans that do support us come from here, also i was a member of the forum before i started working on the engine or timestamps. :)

Thank you!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Motkeyz , if you have the ownership of the first page, care to add info Old save not working and reason for it in #1st post ? ... Not all people gonna look infos page by page.

TLDR, the thread filled with both the idiots & the bullies.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
A lots of hours playing... Of course if you don't use the skip button :)

Joking aside , this game it's close to 2 years development now , so this first chapter have really a lot of content to play and enjoy...

Thank you for your answer , i remember this game was one of the best if not maybe the best game and obviously is not a boring game to abuse the skip option . Just wanted to know how much time i should reserve myself because i know soon i start playing i wont stop until i complete this version .

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is this the revamped version hat was announced some time ago where you have to start over or is there something else coming soon?

• Angry
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
TLDR, Motkeyz , if you have the ownership of the first page, care to add info Old save not working and reason for it in #1st post ? ... Not all people gonna look infos page by page.
I have ownership but actually it's the uploaders that does a lot of this, they have been managing the page very well.

And by the way, first thing that pops up in the game if they have played it before is that old saves are not compatible, if they then try to load an old save anyway by moving it into the new folder, it will again tell them the save file is not compatible...

People that don't search the threads don't really read OP either :(

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for your answer , i remember this game was one of the best if not maybe the best game and obviously is not a boring game to abuse the skip option . Just wanted to know how much time i should reserve myself because i know soon i start playing i wont stop until i complete this version .
If you don't skip and actually read stuff we're talking about a whole evening, but you should also probably take some breaks and hydrate :p Binge at own risk :D

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes