Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I noticed changelog wasn't updated. What's new in this version?
Too much to mention but i did post somewhat of a changelog two weeks ago when people asked what was going to be in the update. I might have to assemble one this week, but it's just way way too much stuff, better just play it, you will see :)

Reactions: SoiCowboy

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi
Does anyone have valid saves for this version?
It says at the beginning of the game that old saves wont work :(
The game does not even show saves I have in the VNGINE folder

What did I miss?
Read the last few pages in this thread at least before you post. Thanks

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The patch isn't working for me. It's the latest version. Instead of a proper symbol, a white box appears over the new Language option button. When it's selected, the game launches, but instead of the intro, it flashes "Intro 1", "Intro 2" etc, while still showing the pictures. Then it's a black screen with the menu available but no way to do anything.

The game launches and plays as normal with the vanilla language option enabled, so the issue's with the patch AFAICT.

Using Windows 10 Home with the Windows 64-bit game.

Neocrator

Aug 12, 2019
There's any updated Walktrought of this new version?

I'm not a patreon, and i d'ont help in any way to the development of that game, this is way i have the need to say: Thanks you, you really work so hard on this to bring to us, the simply mortals, this MASTERWORK.

¡CONGRATULATIONS DEVS!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game launches and plays as normal with the vanilla language option enabled, so the issue's with the patch AFAICT.
Considering a lot of people are playing with it from what I understand, you can probably try downloading it again.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Couple things. When you talk to Gaz in the park the 1st time, she calls you MC at the end. and on one of the transitions, it said ack instead of back. (or something similar). Note: I played for like 3 hours today, so I could be miss-remembering when that stuff happened but it did happen.

and for people talking about saves: You should just start a new game, there is some new stuff back there too.

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
From a huge Nika fan like myself, I just want to take this opportunity to say "Fuck you Maureen!"
What??! Why?? :LOL:
The patch isn't working for me. It's the latest version. Instead of a proper symbol, a white box appears over the new Language option button. When it's selected, the game launches, but instead of the intro, it flashes "Intro 1", "Intro 2" etc, while still showing the pictures. Then it's a black screen with the menu available but no way to do anything.

Using Windows 10 Home with the Windows 64-bit game.
You have to click on the unrated flag, then you will get a notification that it is selected. After that you can start your new game.

beliar

May 6, 2017
I'm not sure this is supposed to happen. Happens if I go to Mom's room immediately after meeting Veronica and Derreck.

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
Too much to mention but i did post somewhat of a changelog two weeks ago when people asked what was going to be in the update. I might have to assemble one this week, but it's just way way too much stuff, better just play it, you will see :)
'Too much to mention'? I already love you

• Love
Reactions: Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes