cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
when was the resolution and monitor selector removed? I cant use 4k anymore only 1080
ofc it is 1080 res on a 4k monitor stretched out, but not like you can select res like on other unity games.
or am i confused and this game never had that?
Still the same as before.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello there
am windows 7 64
having the white screen problem
so i tried to install the windows package in the op for 64 but it always failed and dnt get installed so i cant fix the problem
is there any other soultion ???
Delete all never visual C++ versions. Install Visual C++ 2015 (64bit if game build 64bit) and then all newer versions of Visual C++.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Delete all never visual C++ versions. Install Visual C++ 2015 (64bit if game build 64bit) and then all newer versions of Visual C++.
i know that i trid do it from the control panel to uninstall them but even that failed
windows failed to uninstall so i cant install the new ones :/
any other way to remove them

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I also used to be foolish and think that for windows x64, you need to install the Visual C++ Redist x64. But the truth is that for the normal operation of the need to install both versions and x64 and x32. This is the right decision.
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 64bit -> Game 64bit -> works
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 64bit -> Game 32bit -> doesn't work
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 32bit -> Game 32bit -> works
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 32bit -> Game 64bit -> doesn't work

I tried them all ;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Still the same as before.
not that, when you start a unity game it ask you which monitor to play on, monitor 1, 2 , 3 etc and what res u want, I thought this game had that before

btw incest patch not working? followed instructions and is not mom
nevermind, used windows to open file location and it auto opened the archive, did not even see it was a rar file, but remember now it should be placed as it was downloaded, worked after

Last edited:

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
A lot of thanks!!! This is without a doubt my favorite game. I never thought it could be even better than before. But with the new work and the reissue it has been incredible. It is totally worth starting over. I don't care if the old saves don't work. I am enjoying every second of this game. Thank you, you are the best among the best.
THANKS ALOT for this comment! Glad you like it!

Reactions: Heisemberg

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Hi for the task menu, we only show the tasks that is for that day, so some days with a lot of tasks sure have a lot, but its still isolated to the same day.

Regarding the dialogue button. You can just use the scroll if you want to go even faster, scroll up to go forward scroll down to go back, you can also hold shift to skip, there are a bunch of different commands to do things. You can also disable typewriter effect if you just want text to go up fast, but yeah... i hope this helps!
the task menu didn't reset per day for me until Day 4 and the scroll on it isn't really responsive

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
there is no explantion on first page or other accounts how can ı know that? are you sitting front of computer and say every man who want save "are you serious" it's your job or ???
The answer is OLD save are not working anymore . But if someone started a new version and want to share his save we appreciate it ...

Reactions: pazedak

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
there is no explantion on first page or other accounts how can ı know that? are you sitting front of computer and say every man who want save "are you serious" it's your job or ???
if no one reads the previous comments, the same problem is asked thousands of times. if you want to save, use search feature. If you can't find this way then ask for help.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes