2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
I used to use Textractor to copy text to the clipboard, but now it doesn’t work. Does anyone know how to copy text now

r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
Delete all newer VC_Runs (visual C++) you have installed (2015, 2017, 2018 etc.) and install Visual C++ 2015 64bit (for 64bit game build) or 32bit (for 32bit game build).
well im not the one who installed them, so if other programms installed them then they need those versions to work

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
well im not the one who installed them, so if other programms installed them then they need those versions to work
I know it sounds crazy but this is how I fixed it. You need to uninstall all newer VC_Run then install 2015 and on top you can apply the newer VC_Run (2017, 2018 etc..).

benok

Aug 29, 2017
This is strange... :unsure: All animations use VP8 codecs in webm container. Try to install VLC.
Same with the other poster, the scene changes in the title and stuff work fine. The first scene in the game does not load though.

I have the Ubuntu restricted extras installed as well as VLC.

Reactions: SamualHand

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Same with the other poster, the scene changes in the title and stuff work fine. The first scene in the game does not load though.

I have the Ubuntu restricted extras installed as well as VLC.
Do you use Gstreamer as well?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
old saves not work RLY ................
The reason old saves don't work is because a lot of new scenes have been added to the original content and things have been moved to give the game a better flow just try it and you will see

well all its blue
So when you start the game up the screen just turns blue?

We need a bit more info then

What OS are you using? What version of the game are you trying to run, the more info we have the better we can help

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
The reason old saves don't work is because a lot of new scenes have been added to the original content and things have been moved to give the game a better flow just try it and you will see

So when you start the game up the screen just turns blue?

We need a bit more info then

What OS are you using? What version of the game are you trying to run, the more info we have the better we can help
ok well all its fine just the skin and textures are blue. they look like smurfs
64 bits windows version 1.0

• Haha
Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes