karret

Aug 29, 2017
Could someone share a complete save until I'll have the time to play it from the beginning again?

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
What? No! We did not delete a single sex scene.

Which one do you miss?
I play following the walkthrough.According to it i was supposed to get Nika masturbation scene at the start of Day 4.The scene is missing though.So did you remove it or simply shifted to a different timeframe?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any one have the new password for Storage.vngine
Tried changing the previous to "l don't know the password for 1.0.0" but no luck

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
great jobs guys! is there a french version?
Well some team used to work on one months ago and never knew what happened. So no, no french version.
As the chapter one is complete, perhaps someone will try that again...
Mais perso je preferes en Anglais, trop bizarre dans la langue maternelle, hehe

Reactions: picsou69

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I play following the walkthrough.According to it i was supposed to get Nika masturbation scene at the start of Day 4.The scene is missing though.So did you remove it or simply shifted to a different timeframe?
You don't need a walkthrough to play the game really, just use the H key if you get stuck and check the hint system. Yes some scenes were moved as well, we didnt remove scenes.

Reactions: het2000

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
See.. don't use the old walkthrough. Better switch to the task system as explained in the tutorial. And no - this scene wasn't deleted. We moved it.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The walthrought is no longer up to date ! So you need to use the ingame H key if you are lost. And you'll see there is even more sex than before !

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
It would be much more convenient if the newest task appears first in the task list. Day 3 has a lot of tasks and that makes scrolling kinda annoying sometimes

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes