Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh ... ok ... not a fan that I have to start again, but ok ... So this is the final Chapter 1? and chapter 2 will be a new game? In these cases I always suspect that the decisions we make are just cosmetic and dont change anything ... :(

Edit: Oh and there is a 404 error on the 64bit nopy.to link ... and MEGA is slow as fuck (650-700kb/s).

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Mmh ... ok ... not a fan that I have to start again, but ok ... So this is the final Chapter 1? and chapter 2 will be a new game? In these cases I always suspect that the decisions we make are just cosmetic and dont change anything ... :(
It's not at all just cosmetic, unless you consider new renders and animations and completely redone writing and engine just cosmetic.

And yes this is the final of chapter 1, but it is "to be continued" into chapter two of course :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
You can't really compare STS and Milfy to other games though, ICSTOR has been around for a long long long time and just like with STS, they were basically among the first games, and recieved massive exposure from it as well. If they would have released their first game with zero fans today, it would've been a whole different story.

They also do have some really good marketing coming in from all that exposure, even bigger letsplays etc.

I mean you have house party, look what happened to that game when it was shown by some extremly big youtubers :p

The thing is, the bigger you get basically the faster you grow up to some point of course. If we theoretically would make a completely different game from timestaps we wouldn't be starting from scratch either, because many alreay know what we do.
Yes I can compare them. ICSTOR has never had a game in the realm of even close to as popular as MilfyCity. MC is not popular because he made some other games 4 years ago...

STS makes money because so many people like it so much they just don't care.

Dark Silver went from pack leader to an also ran because he stopped making the game people wanted to play despite it's many faults.

Yes if they both get released today that would be different but so would everything. Including your game. STS doesn't make 60k a month because it is old, Milfy City doesn't make what it makes because it is a legacy. People just like them. Also House party is on Steam. Steam is what caused their growth, not youtubers.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
so we need to start from start again? :/
It's a REVAMP, so even if you have to start again you'll discover new things since the old events from previous versions have been redone.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
cold_arctus
habe mal eine frage an dich wird chapter 1 auch auf deutsch übersetzt werden?

mfg Fluffy7
Weiß ich nicht. Jedenfalls wird es keine Übersetzung von mir geben. Keine Zeit dafür.

I don't know, at least I'm not going to provide a German translation.

The game starts fine on Linux (Ubuntu), but I get a white screen when the game runs into the first video.
Do you use the Linux build or Wine? Because the Linux build + animation (Intro, Main Menu, Kitchen animation) works on Ubuntu 16.04.

Do you have all available video codec packages installed?

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Weiß ich nicht. Jedenfalls wird es keine Übersetzung von mir geben. Keine Zeit dafür.

I don't know, at least I'm not going to provide a German translation.

Do you use the Linux build or Wine? Because the Linux build + animation (Intro, Main Menu, Kitchen animation) works on Ubuntu 16.04.

Do you have all available video codec packages installed?
Thanks for your help. I use the Linux Build on Ubuntu 18.04 - minimal install. So I guess I miss a codec. Which one do I need?

arms99

May 11, 2018
uh, i wouldnt call it usual teasing... i am not sure if he is just joking but you have to play it to understand.
I just meant there no sex with Nika yet. I assume that's what he was really asking about.
And don't get me wrong, it wasn't meant as a criticism. It was a great update, with plenty of nice H content. I specially liked Dr Love. I'm a big fan of your work (y)

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I have a problem at the beginning of the game: when I arrive at the first imagine white with the written BLAHBLAH I can't go ahead... everythig is blocked

benok

Aug 29, 2017
The game starts fine on Linux (Ubuntu), but I get a white screen when the game runs into the first video.
I have the same exact issue. Grey-ish blank screen on the first bit of text. Game refuses to proceed from there. Intro and other stuff work fine. Is there a codec library we should install for this to run?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
#SCHWING! :love: Thanks Dev! I was just thinking about this game and Bam! Right, On, Time (y);)(y)

This is exactly what I needed today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I don't get it. The choice of actions does not take affect anything .. Is this for current version or the game concept? If the first one.. ("old saves doesn't work" future upd)? Correct me if I wrong.
OOPS.. U did it again :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes