chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 64bit -> Game 64bit -> works
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 64bit -> Game 32bit -> doesn't work
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 32bit -> Game 32bit -> works
Windows x64 -> Visual C++ 32bit -> Game 64bit -> doesn't work

I tried them all ;)
If you read poorly, read it again. I wrote that you need to install BOTH versions so that in the future the question that something does not work does not arise for users. They are perfectly installed and do not interfere with each other.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
You have to click on the unrated flag, then you will get a notification that it is selected. After that you can start your new game.
Nah, the flag is behind a white box. I click it and the arrow moves, but there's no notification. I'll try downloading it like Aesuoh suggested.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Damn what happened, it went from 0.5.3 to 1.0 ? How many updates is that inbetween or is this a straight jump from 0.5.3 to 1.0 ? What does the 1.0 entail, is it finished now ? Are we gonna get a real walkthrough anytime soon ?
The game has gone straight to Version1, because this is the end of Chapter 1, as for content extra content has been added to the first 9 days and a complete Day 10 has been added, it's now onward and upward to Chapter 2, There is no need for a walkthrough just press the H key and follow what it says

Game again, but is not saved what is the problem
There is a pop up at the beginning of the game that tells you older saves are incompatible with this version for the reason I have given above

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just wanted to point out how bad that looks to some people.
Thanks for pointing this out.. I edit my previous post.
Nah, the flag is behind a white box. I click it and the arrow moves, but there's no notification. I'll try downloading it like Aesuoh suggested.
This means Visual C++ 2015 is missing. Pls make sure you uninstall never visions of Visual C++ and install 2015 first. Then you can install newer visions on top of it.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
This game is unbelieve but start a new game. I'm not ready for restart many hours now.
but I keep still for possible afternoon bored
Even the games that I find great when you can spend several hours, when it's not the day, I don't have the courage to start again for the already seen or a little extra content.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Bacause the game is on Unity this is as compressed as it gets

What are you stuck on exactly
Why can't the images be compressed more? They make up the bulk of the file size. That it is running on unity as to why images cannot be further compressed makes no sense to me. Thank you for the reply BTW

Reactions: DJsona

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why can't the images be compressed more? They make up the bulk of the file size. That it is running on unity as to why images cannot be further compressed makes no sense to me. Thank you for the reply BTW
Unity isn't Ren'py, you can't just compress things and have it run normally. It works a specific way and this is as compressed as that gets.

Reactions: Q Who
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes