Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Why can't the images be compressed more? They make up the bulk of the file size. That it is running on unity as to why images cannot be further compressed makes no sense to me. Thank you for the reply BTW
There's over 3800 renders in the game that take up 985mb, then you have over a 110 animations taking up about 400~ you can't really go lower than that. This is 1080p, not 720p! The images are already webp, the videos are already webm. We don't want the quality to turn into potato. We already made sacrefices on the quality.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Seriously. The obsession of the author with smoking women is disturbing. Is it some fetish? Because this is the first time I see a game so bent on this. Aside from that, good game. Oh and, the guide has a lot of mistakes because of the versions probably, so hopefully it will be updated.
Also, if author reads this, think about publishing your game on Steam like "Man of the House". I, personally, am not interested in atrion, but would gladly buy it as proper game.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There's over 3800 renders in the game that take up 985mb, then you have over a 110 animations taking up about 400~ you can't really go lower than that. This is 1080p, not 720p! The images are already webp, the videos are already webm. We don't want the quality to turn into potato. We already made sacrefices on the quality.
Flat out, my friend. You should not be responding in that manner at all. You should hire someone to do this. Because, quite frankly, you are not good at it(public relations). You are way too pissy to handle simple replies. I will just wait until someone rips the CGs and videos like they did last time. The last update was compressed and looked fine.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So im gonna be honest the story and the changes of the scenes made the game better, although i think there could be like more scenes cause u can find like small gap's that can be filled with something but isnt something to worry about its just me pointing out, the story went smoothly and u dont feel lost in the story like certain games (a town uncovered, etc).

Reactions: larry5168

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Unity isn't Ren'py, you can't just compress things and have it run normally. It works a specific way and this is as compressed as that gets.
He should hire you to handle questions. Your reply was much more informative than "1080P". I said it made no sense to me and this clears that up. THX

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Flat out, my friend. You should not be responding in that manner at all. You should hire someone to do this. Because, quite frankly, you are not good at it(public relations). You are way too pissy to handle simple replies. I will just wait until someone rips the CGs and videos like they did last time. The last update was compressed and looked fine.
Lol... there never was a compressed version. Go use the search function and search this thread for a compressed version.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes