Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Seriously. The obsession of the author with smoking women is disturbing. Is it some fetish? Because this is the first time I see a game so bent on this. Aside from that, good game. Oh and, the guide has a lot of mistakes because of the versions probably, so hopefully it will be updated.
Also, if author reads this, think about publishing your game on Steam like "Man of the House". I, personally, am not interested in atrion, but would gladly buy it as proper game.
you know nothing andromont..... smoking girls are fetish for a lot of people, same as feet, domination etc.... i personally dont like or dislike it, but there is a lot of people that have weird fetishes.... i mean getting turned on by feets is any better?
"that why is called fetishes" bro.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Flat out, my friend. You should not be responding in that manner at all. You should hire someone to do this. Because, quite frankly, you are not good at it(public relations). You are way too pissy to handle simple replies. I will just wait until someone rips the CGs and videos like they did last time. The last update was compressed and looked fine.
You just say "The last update was compressed and looked fine".

This game IS compressed! The CG Rips is literally just someone using an extractor for the animations, and the password on the zip file!

The renders are all in webp, the most space efficient image format.
The videos are all in webm, the most space efficient video format.
The renders are also inside a zip for good measure.

The unity client is packed with a LZHC "high compression".
The code is compiled into il2cpp with full master code stripping.

Just because my reply doesn't cater to your oppinion or narrative, it doesn't mean I'm pissy. I've been here all night helping pirates to play the game.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you know nothing andromont..... smoking girls are fetish for a lot of people, same as feet, domination etc.... i personally dont like or dislike it, but there is a lot of people that have weird fetishes.... i mean getting turned on by feets is any better?
"that why is called fetishes" bro.
Yeah it is better. I don't have a foot fetish. But you can get a foot job or something. Smoking is basically a drug addiction. You comparing that to a part of the human body is silly.

Reactions: Imperator753

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
So i tried to apply the inc patch to the game but it says it's old when i try to load it up, am i missing something? the version says it's 1.0 but no dice.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You just say "The last update was compressed and looked fine".

This game IS compressed! The CG Rips is literally just someone using an extractor for the animations, and the password on the zip file!

The renders are all in webp, the most space efficient image format.
The videos are all in webm, the most space efficient video format.
The renders are also inside a zip for good measure.

The unity client is packed with a LZHC "high compression".
The code is compiled into il2cpp with full master code stripping.

Just because my reply doesn't cater to your oppinion or narrative, it doesn't mean I'm pissy. I've been here all night helping pirates to play the game.
I only asked if the compressed files were posted yet. I was not asking for your firstborn child. Hire someone who is not so easily offended.

"985mb, then you have over a 110 animations taking up about 400 " = 1385mb.
timestamps-053pe-cg.zip (783.31 MB)

It was not compressed further?

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the cg rip is from previous versions is not updated to the current one
Since I was asking for the current one I already knew that. Funny how your goalpost changed. You challenge was to find any compressed files. Interesting how you replied that was the last compression. SMH

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Since I was asking for the current one I already knew that. Funny how your goalpost changed. You challenge was to find any compressed files. Interesting how you replied that was the last compression. SMH
probably no good soul wants to undertake the extraction of images of the latest version

Reactions: Q Who

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
I'm not sure if it's a bug or an oversight when it comes to the UX/UI (it kind of depends on if you set up any acceptance criterias when implementing it), but the magnifying glass sometimes appear, and then nothing happens when you click.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes