kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Then Share a Save file from where we left .This is not so hard to do..
For what I have understood things changed, new scenes etc, so it would be better if you play from the beginning, thing that I am not doing until i get a working incest patch

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For what I have understood things changed, new scenes etc, so it would be better if you play from the beginning, thing that I am not doing until i get a working incest patch
From what I have seen people have been using the patch for 2 days now without a particular hitch? Whats the problem? Considering it works just like any language file maybe I can help?

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Exactly just because it was the last update, we decided to revamp the entire game, rewriting pretty much everything. We added a bunch of new scenes, reorganized and made the overalll experience much better, clarified some story elements and yeah, it's just so much to it, we've been working our assess off for this, not only day 10 but all the earlier days.

It also gave me a chance to really change things in the engine for the better, make the game load better, smaller, and faster, more reliable. The way we changed everything it wouldnt have been possible to use your saves anymore, paths are changed.

If you skip the early days you will miss out on key story elements and a bunch of new scenes, so many things.
Thanks for your quick return.I understand the situation ,but still you can share a Save file from where we left . So many player as me doesn't want to play again all this scene even we miss some new story elements .It doesn't matter .Thank you again

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Then Share a Save file from where we left .This is not so hard to do..
Why would I have worked my arse off for months on this game with the team, that would in my opinion not only show disrespect to the other lads work, but I would be disrespecting myself as well, but if you use the search function, you will find there have been saves posted from this version today, or would you like me to that for you as well

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
benok zitadoxoto
Ok guys I installed Ubuntu 19.04 on a VM and try the Linux build again. After building webp libraries etc.. the renders are viewable. Started a new game went to kitchen and the video was there.

I didn't install any extras or other programs just webp. Not sure if this is somehow related to your graphic cards drivers. :unsure:

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
Really enjoying all the changes. New scenes, map, all seems to flow easier. Would always love few angle changes during lewd scenes :whistle: Currently on Day 8 for this new play-through and the added content connects very well. My thanks to Developer on the remake, i love your game.
I would say i would take my hat off to ya to compliment you but after the pancake breakfast with <cough> landlady, My hat flew off.
I Look forward to next chapters.

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for your quick return.I understand the situation ,but still you can share a Save file from where we left . So many player as me doesn't want to play again all this scene even we miss some new story elements .It doesn't matter .Thank you again
Unfortunate that you don't want to see what so much of our hard work went into. I don't have saves like that."Some new story elements" is an understatement. 3 months of hard hard work, including working through our summer vacations, and weekends and pretty much every evening... We really revamped so much of the game.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Really enjoying all the changes. New scenes, map, all seems to flow easier. Would always love few angle changes during lewd scenes :whistle: Currently on Day 6 for this new play-through and the added content connects very well. My thanks to Developer on the remake, i love your game.
I would say i would take my hat off to ya to compliment you but after the pancake breakfast with <cough> landlady, My hat flew off.
I Look forward to next chapters.
I guess I was able to do some decent writing myself at times, that kitchen scene is also one of my favorites, i was on fire when i wrote that :D

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunate that you don't want to see what so much of our hard work went into. I don't have saves like that."Some new story elements" is an understatement. 3 months of hard hard work, including working through our summer vacations, and weekends and pretty much every evening... We really revamped so much of the game.
Okay ,well then Here we go
I just played lots of games here and so many developer has changed their game. We had to start again every time and nothing changed ,but I see it's not like that and really good game so.. thank you

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes