boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Played it just now and I do like the additions in previous Gaz scenes. And for sure the Juli fans will love it.
The tease scene with Aliza is very well done and certainly leaving you wanting more. Seems there may even be some kink in it next?.. Real curious so see where that goes. She is a stunner.

Very well done!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game doesn't save, every time I start the game there is nothing to load, the game starts over...
Can you check your save folder with hitting windows key + r, then type in %localappdata%/vngine/

There should be a Timestamps unconditional love folder that is for 1.0 and then saves, is that empty?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
End of episode, just wow. I can't wait next episode. Game has to many story lines. I mean yes main stroy is time jump, but we have too many other story with each of characters. And i am curious about all of them. Great success. Hope you can published this game at steam and we can support you with this way.

river32

Jan 28, 2019
Can you check your save folder with hitting windows key + r, then type in %localappdata%/vngine/

There should be a Timestamps unconditional love folder that is for 1.0 and then saves, is that empty?
Not empty, saved files exist

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I dont see it
Hm, you are right, it should have been somewhere there where the new parental control button. Hmm... *shrugs* I wonder if i didn't accidentally replace it, that's really a bummer, will take note for this becase we might end up making a patch on friday, we're collecting feedback atm

Reactions: FastBullet

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I'm stuck on the "Meet Maureen At home" I've been thru all the places but it doesn't trigger? Or I must be doing something wrong.

*Edit: It triggers if your outside and just click the main entrance of the house

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I have discovered a SHOCKING and HORRIBLE error in the game. When MC goes to dinner Juli says she will MAKE him a burger. MC sits and there is talk, and there is a burger RIGHT INFRONT of him. We then see the burger VANISH and Juli brings it to him.. The SHAME that the Devs should be feeling for something so SHOCKING and immersion BREAKING. :eek:

Oops, should I still be waiting silently??

Just a thought, and image error report.

P.S. So far so GOOD, though I haven't found a Moose yet. :)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes