Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Screenshot (55).png
Geez, no class at all. Top button on his shirt buttoned up like a dweeb, but no tie. Drinking beer straight from the bottle (that's what they invented glasses and beer mugs for). Perfectly good bottle of wine on the table, and he's drinking beer like a commoner. No class at all. Way to go, Dad, nothing like setting a good example for the children.

P.S. Those "burgers" are black patties of something, but it's not beef.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
you know nothing andromont..... smoking girls are fetish for a lot of people, same as feet, domination etc.... i personally dont like or dislike it, but there is a lot of people that have weird fetishes.... i mean getting turned on by feets is any better?
"that why is called fetishes" bro.
i agree its a fetish its pretty much been around since cigs were made and people love a drag after a good pounding... which some would argue artists could try and capture what a post sex scene would look like if they were both smokers. its visually appealing.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
When we must always restart the games a walkthrue mod would be a Dream
This is the first time you have had to restart the game, this time it's for good reason as the first 9 days have been revamped with extra scenes in them and a completely new Day 10, the engine has had a complete overhaul as well, that is why older saves are not compatable

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Why you all talking about Unnecessery things !! Why i can't use my old saves. This is a torture. GOD'S SAKE THİS IS THE LAST UPDATE WHY YOU DİD THAT ? and please does anyone can share his save for this new version ?
Try reading three posts above yours rather than having a childish tantrum, the explanation is there as to why you can't use your saves

D

Deleted member 1616805

On day 3, after Gaz tells me she has another client, I go to Bacon's house to look for clues, but nothing. can't find anyone or click anything. I am stuck. Please help me

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Why you all talking about Unnecessery things !! Why i can't use my old saves. This is a torture. GOD'S SAKE THİS IS THE LAST UPDATE WHY YOU DİD THAT ? and please does anyone can share his save for this new version ?
Exactly just because it was the last update, we decided to revamp the entire game, rewriting pretty much everything. We added a bunch of new scenes, reorganized and made the overalll experience much better, clarified some story elements and yeah, it's just so much to it, we've been working our assess off for this, not only day 10 but all the earlier days.

It also gave me a chance to really change things in the engine for the better, make the game load better, smaller, and faster, more reliable. The way we changed everything it wouldnt have been possible to use your saves anymore, paths are changed.

If you skip the early days you will miss out on key story elements and a bunch of new scenes, so many things.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes